Sign in to follow this  
davecat

Performance on my system?

Vista 32Intel Quad Core 9450 2.66 Ghz4 GB MemoryNVIDIA GeForce 9800GT GEXUTXFSGenesis MeshLevelD 767FeelThere EMB145Flight1 ATR-72Captain Sim 727 Will the 737NGX make my system cough and sputter? I manage pretty good frame rates with my current add-ons, even when flying on VATSIM running FSINN using a dual monitor set-up. Thx Dave

I have used the NGX on a Duo Core 2.33 GHz2 gigs ram and ATI card with only 512 MB ram.Win 7 32 bit. No problems at all.

RYR738 with your system I could imagine the NGX running at 6-8 fps on ground....or what settings do you use???

RYR738 with your system I could imagine the NGX running at 6-8 fps on ground....or what settings do you use???
He did say he "USED" that system, doesnt mean he's onit now...

No, but he mentioned that there were no problems....I consider such low fps as problems, so I would really be interested in his settings when using that machine with the NGX.

My OS is a Win7 Home Premium 64 bits and my PC specs is a C2D E8600 3.33 Ghz + Nvidia GTS250 512 MB + 4 GB DDR2-800 + Samsung 500 GB 7200 RPM. My FSX + Acceleration is configured in Ultra-High settings (AA in game / AF in game) but because performance reasons I put the water texture slider back to High 2x. Flying the 737NGX my frames are between 10 and 20 FPS (with 15 FPS as average) and It is flyable. With a little overclock puting my cpu from 3.33 Ghz to 4.0 Ghz my FPS are between 12 and 20 FPS with 17 FPS for average. Not so good but not so bad. A own 737NGX video: