Sign in to follow this  
Lawyer+Pilot

Heres to You, Self Appointed Forum Moderators (You Know Who You Are)

not funny, not related to PMDG nor the NGX
Not wanting to "take the Mickey" nut ot is t VERY much related to this PMDG NGX FORUM -- where it is being "discussed ?" You need a sense of humour, (and a Thick skin), to survive most Internet Forums !!

Am I the only one who didn't laugh at all?Vid wasn't even remotely funny. /shrug
No, you are not alone in that!G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

not funny, not related to PMDG nor the NGX
Haha and the self appointed mod who can't see the brighter side comes to strike back.

Haha and the self appointed mod who can't see the brighter side comes to strike back.
To be true, look into the mirror.

I never denied doing it. What I'm saying is I can take the joke, you can't. Oh look who's finally obeying the rules and signing their name.

Good on you Di for your reply. :) like I said in my reply to you a couple if weeks back, I meant my reply in the nicest sense. And dont overlook the many positive replies which have helped many, including me.

I never denied doing it. What I'm saying is I can take the joke, you can't. Oh look who's finally obeying the rules and signing their name.
i can take a joke, i am just not using smilies all the time and for your information, i dont ;)

Am I the only one who didn't laugh at all?Vid wasn't even remotely funny. /shrug
Nope. Not alone...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Well I like a joke as much as the next man...but when it comes to the NGX it's no laughing matter! I mean, what is it with these so called 'normal' people who say they don't have time to read the manual? Or even time to put their 'real' name under their posts? Who are they kidding? Anyone who raises even a smirk at that video is UNWORTHY of the hallowed NGX! I personally locked myself in my bedroom for a week when it came out, pretending I was a real 737 pilot of course, with my mum bringing me bowls of sugar puffs three times a day. I also lit incense sticks twice a day as an offering to the PMDG shrine I keep in the corner of the room, where I keep a list of all the times I have 'won' on the Internet by pointing out someone wasn't as much of a geek as I am. I also cut myself repeatedly to remind myself of the pain of the ignorance felt by those less enlightened than me. LLZ/DME approaches? Getting the brakes to work? Hand flying from Heathrow to Sydney? IT'S BASIC STUFF PEOPLE! Do some reading. I know I did. Didn't I?