Sign in to follow this  
clum

Flight project cancelled/on hold

So now what are you all going to do with all these hypothetical numbers?

So now what are you all going to do with all these hypothetical numbers?
Nothing. But they indicate that the "enthusiast's" market isn't big enough to justify developing a new flight simulator It will have to appeal to the mass market.

Enough addons buyers = developers keeping their doors open.....not enough addons buyers = developers closing their doors.....do we need to know the numbers?

How many people in the FS-MS project before the ACE group came along? When FS-2002 Professional for instance??? Cheers, MAB

Just saw a post on another forum about MS internally debating Flight and that it will most likely be cancelled. Shocked.gif

Blake

well boys and girls looks like ms flight is still hip hop and happening they updated their website last month. so if i was the guy that does that ten minute taxi should change it to ten minute ** plus do bare in mind guys Microsoft never promised they would update every month but I must admit weather looks so cool better then fsx and I saw them talk about the run up to launch of ms flight in their paragraph of news

Just saw a post on another forum about MS internally debating Flight and that it will most likely be cancelled.
Which forum?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Just saw a post on another forum about MS internally debating Flight and that it will most likely be cancelled. Shocked.gif
He He.gif

You can say Sim-Outhouse and they know just as much as the folks here know.

They do, although I do see many a developer over there too. People talk, friends talk, people in the know talk to friends and any laundry usually gets aired in some way. Not the whole story, but enough bits and pieces to make the regular joe like me go "hmmmm. Interesting"

Blake

The security guard talks to the cleaning person who talks to the telephone operator, who over heard some stuff about some type of flying software being developed. Those are the people that talk, but none of the story is really out there. and regular joes continue the telegraph game and it ends up being plastered all over forums.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.