Sign in to follow this  
ST1322

NGX and UT2

I did say a few times that I had the NGX which I know, was wrong. But no. I do not have the NGX. I'll admit to it now that I lied about having it okay? I didn't want to be the odd one out. I had the original NG, that's why I can answer some 737 questions, and I've learnt some major troubleshooting points about the NGX through this forum, so I basically pass on the message. I felt embarrassed that I can't afford the NGX. $70 is something I just cannot afford right now. And I'm ashamed of that. So I lied. Yes.

So you were fibbing about having it when you said: And then when asked if someones computer could run it you said: Sean Campbell
HelloSean, I would not read too much into the " I had to pay for tuition recently" lineIn another thread she/he was holding forth on the merits of BMW M5's stating She/he had owned three of themSomething about this poster does not ring true.And also has the nerve to admonish forum posters for not signing their real name whilst using a borrowed name themselves, well if that is ok then i'm George Cloony from here on in. YoursGeorge

HelloSean, I would not read too much into the " I had to pay for tuition recently" lineIn another thread she/he was holding forth on the merits of BMW M5's stating She/he had owned three of themSomething about this poster does not ring true.And also has the nerve to admonish forum posters for not signing their real name whilst using a borrowed name themselves, well if that is ok then i'm George Cloony from here on in. YoursGeorge
LMAO.gif +1

Derek Lane

Passenger Division Vice-President

AirHaul Airline Alliance

Good on ya George. The missus wants your autograph. Bond.James Bond. licensed to fly.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Rog Stryx Z790-A,  Intel i9-14900KF,  Asus ROG Ryujin III 360 , Asus Hyperion Case,Rog Stryx 4090 OC, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD,64Gb G Skill Memory, Asus Aura 1200W Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG C4 48" 4K OLED Screen., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Di,

I did say a few times that I had the NGX which I know, was wrong. But no. I do not have the NGX. I'll admit to it now that I lied about having it okay? I didn't want to be the odd one out. I had the original NG, that's why I can answer some 737 questions, and I've learnt some major troubleshooting points about the NGX through this forum, so I basically pass on the message. I felt embarrassed that I can't afford the NGX. $70 is something I just cannot afford right now. And I'm ashamed of that. So I lied. Yes.
Don't worry about being the odd one out.No one can do everything, I spent some of my last savings on the NGX, then finished it off with a computer. You don't have to be ashamed.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Well said George. If there's one thing I have learned about the internet is that the facades people present a lot of times dont end up holding true. On the fact of the BNW thing, yes that is kind of weird as well, but don't you know, everyone on the internet is rich and has all sorts of luxury items, haha. Frankly, I am just in amazement that some one can rack up almost 1700 posts in less than a month. Talk about liking to talk, it's taken me since 2003 just to rack up 3000 posts, although who's counting, the number of posts don't define us as much as the help we provide or the knowledge we share. I guess if your George Cloony, then I will be Sean Connery rather than Sean Campbell. Maybe I should change my handle from cmpbellsjc to 007, lol. Regards, Sean Connery aka Agent 007 ph34r.png

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

um... thats 3150 posts to be exact Agent 007. You know, this is not the first post I have seen with NGX stirring it up, and prob. wont be the last. Party.gif

Jim Wenham