Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BreezyPointDeparture

Does anyone have an EasyJet or Tam Livery?

Hey Everybody, Hope everyone is enjoying their flights. I was curious, does anyone have an EasyJet or Tam livery they wouldn't mind uploading or sending to me, yes i am very lazy and I dont want to build it. ThanksMax

I could be wrong on this but I believe that easyjet only operate 737-700 which may explain why pmdg or anyone else did not provide a livery for it. I am sure when the 600-700 pack is out one shall appear.

I could be wrong on this but I believe that easyjet only operate 737-700 which may explain why pmdg or anyone else did not provide a livery for it. I am sure when the 600-700 pack is out one shall appear.
You are quite right. They are about to retire the last ones. easyJet never had anything above 700 non-winglet version.

It's also very simple to remove the winglets too, if so desired... Just edit the aircraft.cfg file, making sure it uses the correct air file.

Check avsim. Someone has made a nice easyjet livery for the 900.
Hey Guys, Yes you are correct KLMMD11, Avsim does have one or 2, thats perfect, i didnt notice them before. Thanks a lot!! I am still on the hunt for TAM