Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jchpa32

CS 737-1/2 & TM Panel Merges Anyone?

Has anyone tried this? Just curious, they look like terrific models.JC

JCH
COMM, ASMEL, IA

I'm living with it having the default 737 NG cockpit to be honest, because it usually takes a bit of faffing about to get a merge to work flawlessly, and I reckon that the genuine cockpit will be available in a couple of months, so it hardly seems worth the bother to me. Some people have managed to sling CS's other 700 Series aircraft VCs into it, but that would be even worse than the default 737 in my opinion, what with them having too many thrust levers. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Well,gents, I followed the directions in the link above, and it didn't work. Not only that, it corrupted my TM installation-the landing gear on the 'mouse disappeared! No matter what I did I couldn't find the problem and ending up deleting it from FSX. So I guess I wait for CS to release a cockpit.JC

JCH
COMM, ASMEL, IA

I'm just finishing doing this now. I should have them up on Rapid share within 30 minutes. Mark Ok. It's done now, you can download it from here: https://rapidshare.com/files/1289015426/TM2_CS731_CS732_integration_v1.0.zip

Mark Fletcher

l011_2.jpg

Intel Core i7 3770K | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 16GB DDR3 | 4GB GTX770 OC | 24" LCD Monitor | 1 x 1TB HDD, 2 x 2TB HDD's | Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

how about CS737-100/200 flight dynamic and is there any loader program? I didn't buy it yet. I'm satisfy about tinmouse own model , after sperry 177 autopilot it is much better (Except slowing down...I've a problem on this point still) but I'm curious how is CS737-100 model dynamics.

hakan"737"guven

Istanbul/Turkey

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,910.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now