Sign in to follow this  

I bought the 737NGX!

Well, I finally splurged, and bought the 737NGX, and she is wonderful! I really like it! Now, do teh add-on liveries from the library also equip the aircraft as the respective airline does? Also, it said that the 600/700WL will come out 4-8 weeks after the base pack, is it coming soon?

Inactive

Yes the 700-800 will be here soon... Right now the team I'm sure is focusing on SP1 then shortly after that 700/600. I think I read that SP1 should be out around the Sept. 23rd or close to that date. As far as I know I do not think the paints from the Avsim library will include the tech part. I'm sure you checked out the paints on PMDG with the little red star next to them? Regardless they made this bird user friendly. Enjoy she is a real beauty.

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Well, I finally splurged, and bought the 737NGX, and she is wonderful! I really like it! Now, do teh add-on liveries from the library also equip the aircraft as the respective airline does? Also, it said that the 600/700WL will come out 4-8 weeks after the base pack, is it coming soon?
Congratulations on the purchase! You won't regret it! I can tell you that my liveries contain all the options, because technically LH doesn't own such aircraft, but I am sure that some other repainters that are addicted to a specific airline may know the configurations and include them in their package ;) It's all luck I'd say! You can add the options yourself if you know them, by the way :)

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

All the repaints with the * next to their name are as close as possible to the real life aircraft, most of them sent in by a pilot at that airline. All the other ones have a basic level of options customization done based on photos and stuff where I could find them (ones where I couldn't find photos have the same config as the house livery), but it's not possible to tell on a lot of the systems type options without being in the cockpit.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Since you're on the review team, I'm wondering if we should now expect one to counter the "ifly ngx's" 'unequalled' quality?My apologies if that was inappropriate, I couldn't help myself...