Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Support Tickets

Hi, Anyone answering Support Tickets from PMDG or is everyone working on SP1?. I'm still trying to get this aircraft installed and working. Thanks

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Be sure to log in & check the status of your ticket(s). You probably won't receive a notification email when they answer.

Hi, Anyone answering Support Tickets from PMDG?. I'm still trying to get this aircraft installed and working. Thanks
Hi Michael. Don't know if this will help, but I sent PMDG Support a ticket re:my MD-11 two days ago and Paul there replied to the ticket promptly and without any problems. Ok at the end of the day I eventually found my own solution, but the Support did respond to the ticket. I know you are an experienced hand at this but I'm assuming that you go to the PMDG website, check out the Support link from the drop-down and then log-in separately from your a/c at PMDG to check your tickets?

Hi, Well, since I was unable to get anywhere I wiped out my system. I figured I'd start from scratch, well now I get the activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because max extra activations exceeded. Followed by an incident number. Looks like the activation problem will be sorted out sometime tonight, just hope I'm able to get this thing loaded after that.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi, Well, since I was unable to get anywhere I wiped out my system. I figured I'd start from scratch, well now I get the activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because max extra activations exceeded. Followed by an incident number. Looks like the activation problem will be sorted out sometime tonight, just hope I'm able to get this thing loaded after that.
Thanks for that Update Michael. Pity you had to wipe out your system. Hope it gets resolved soon and you are back up in the air.I'm sure they'll get it sorted out.

I really dont get this line of work. I've payed over 50 bucks for this "great" software not knowing that this company doesnt give a sh*t for their costumers. I HAVE PAID FOR IT AND CANNOT USE IT!! Because of activation issues!! Next week I have very important sim sessions and i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR MORE THAN THREE DAYS NOW!! I feel very disrespected!

I really dont get this line of work. I've payed over 50 bucks for this "great" software not knowing that this company doesnt give a sh*t for their costumers. I HAVE PAID FOR IT AND CANNOT USE IT!! Because of activation issues!! Next week I have very important sim sessions and i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR MORE THAN THREE DAYS NOW!! I feel very disrespected!
If you calm down and at least sign your real name in your sigh everything goes better.Also send a ticket and then you have to monitor an answer at the same place. (No email will be sent )/ Leffe

Don't worry, plenty of 37 pilots out there have passed their sim rides w/o playing around with FS ;)

Yep I am in the same boat, did a full OS up reinstall of FSX and now I can't get the NGX activated, I sent a support ticket 3 days ago and nothing. This is the second time I have had to deal with this problem, the first time the issue was resolved in less than a day.

Yep I am in the same boat, did a full OS up reinstall of FSX and now I can't get the NGX activated, I sent a support ticket 3 days ago and nothing. This is the second time I have had to deal with this problem, the first time the issue was resolved in less than a day.
Before having a good rave 'n rant at Support,---and I'm not a fan-boy of theirs,----but I firmly believe in fair play, so please bear in mind that they are located in a time zone that maybe way out of sync to where you live so the working day has a different start finish. In fairness to Paul who answers the Support tickets, at the worst I've only had to wait 1-2 days to get a reply, and as pointed out, it is one's own responsibility to check out the Ticket responses as no notification is sent out.

Rick, "In fairness to Paul who answers the Support tickets, at the worst I've only had to wait 1-2 days to get a reply" IMO, this is way too long on a new product release ... with major issues.IMO, the forum is the best place for answers. Then everyone can see first hand what's going on (specific problem/resolution steps).That way their are not multiple "tickets" for the same problem. Paul has to read/reply to each one.The ticket system could begin after the product stabilizes.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Rick, "In fairness to Paul who answers the Support tickets, at the worst I've only had to wait 1-2 days to get a reply" IMO, this is way too long on a new product release ... with major issues.IMO, the forum is the best place for answers. Then everyone can see first hand what's going on (specific problem/resolution steps).That way their are not multiple "tickets" for the same problem. Paul has to read/reply to each one.The ticket system could begin after the product stabilizes.
It was my understanding that activation issues had been resolved. Maybe this particular problem and solutions should be pinned.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

hii have the same problem, i just purchased this product today and it's asking me for an activation code, i've typed in the 20number that i thought it was to activate it once you purchase the product and installed it, and then tried to load the aircraft where it then ask you for an activation code but it doesn't work. I have sent in a ticket today so i hope i get an answer soon to resolve this. Other wise if they can't help, then i will request for my money back.

Hmm, I have the same problem, I was using it and already activated when I installed this first time the product came out, but now it is asking activation code. even thought you enter it it is not accepting it. I am not sure what i should do.

To the last 2 posters:You're not by chance using any sort of performance booster program are you? It may have disabled the flexnet service, which is what the ngx uses for licensing.