Sign in to follow this  
sameermankame8960

New Advance AIRBUS around the Corner

I remember the old PSS Airbus you had to press + or - to change the throttles into Climb mode, back in the days was great!
As I've installed the Wilcos back then, I actually tried that for the first few flights, just based on the old habit from the PSS. Wasn't there even a mod out to enable that on the Wilco planes?

No idea Fs2002 was the last time i used pss, or fs2004, cant remember now. I have never used the wilco planes, so unsure if a mod was created, anyway interesting how this turns out!

Guest acezboy561

I must say honestly, I really enjoyed the basic version of the AS A320. Ill dare say that I enjoy it more than the NGX (But I dont use the A320, only the NGX :(). The thing that bugged me was that it was really basic, so 100% ill be getting this update.

A great Airbus seems to be elusive for FS. Aerosoft's looks great but beneath the posh frock it's pretty much just the default Airbus and we all know how poor that is, Airsimmer died trying, PMDG chucked in the towel before starting, FS Labs are understandably being cautious in their announcements and the PSS and Wilco efforts are hopelessly outdated against the newer iron. Fingers crossed that Aerosoft are going to nail this.

While it may be on life support, Airsimmer is not dead yet. It may be that as Flight Simulator stands right now, it may not be a good platform to implement the different Airbus systems.

NAX669.png

Waiting for Flightsimlabs. V1 of Airbus X is a piece of.......less than basic and buggy too.It isn't sufficient making a good outside model and vc with no substance and I have slim hope the new version will be much better.

I'm holding hope for the v2 version. If I waited for the FSL version I may be retired and out of money by then.

- Aaron

With the added details on the advanced Airbus that Mathijs released a few days ago, I will surely go for it. I'll probably also go for the FSL one whenever it gets released, but the Aerosoft Advanced Airbus will hopefully do nicely until then.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Hi there.Any news about.Aerosoft AIRBUS X V2 ? Since a week, i've not been able to view any "Aerosoft Forum".Is anybody there able to see what is going on.Good to hear that it will be launched very soon :- http://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12075&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=germanSameer R Mankame