Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W1ll

ENB series

Hello.I have heard this mentioned in several places but still have no idea what it is or what it does. I recently saw a thread in this forum saying that some people use something called Shade for FSX instead but I'm still none the wiser.Thanks,

Hello.I have heard this mentioned in several places but still have no idea what it is or what it does. I recently saw a thread in this forum saying that some people use something called Shade for FSX instead but I'm still none the wiser.Thanks,
Here you go m8 take a lookhttp://shadeforfsx.blogspot.com/

Yep .both should be in your fsx inventory .but it cost me about 15% in frames drop using enbseriesMichael Moe

Both programs renders "Light & Shades" to the sceneryspecially in Mountain areas, and also at Dawn and Dusk. Water and skies are also affected.Shade have no bloom effect that I know off, but ENB has.Shade also have the ability to change the colour of the scenery a bit.Many have some probs with the ENB, causing them CTD or black screen I guess.Shade dosen´t have that. I have Shade myself. A very cheap little program./ Leffe

The ENB mod black screens FSX, but before it does it adds some nice bloom effects to make light behave a bit more like it does in the real world, so it bounces off of clouds, that sort of thing.Shade on its own does wonders for FSX and is well priced, and does not crash FSX one bit. Shade is a must have add-on in my book, ENB mod, I have a love hate relationship with it. I do enjoy the bloom, some of its other effects are less desirous, and I hate how I can never use it without it black screening my FSX when I try to access a menu or switch between full and windowed mode.