Sign in to follow this  
samdean

EzDoc problem with SP1?

With SP1, is anyone else experiencing an EzDoc problem - in the sense that when switching to an Aircraft view, you don't really leave the VC? This causes you to see the big "PMDG" box behind the cockpit, and the engines etc. aren't visible.Thank you,Sam Khareu

Maybe try running the EZDOK configurator again?The aircraft.cfg files will have been replaced when installing the SP1 and the eyepoints will need to be readded by EZDOK

Maybe try running the EZDOK configurator again?The aircraft.cfg files will have been replaced when installing the SP1 and the eyepoints will need to be readded by EZDOK
Thank you. Problem solved.

Thanks Graham! I'd forgotten about EZDOK's configurator too.- Maury Pratt

Maury Pratt

Hello.I have almost same problem. When I leave cockpit view to Aircraft views I see the airplane fallen apart. I ran config tool and no luck. Can you give me a bit more details how can I re-add eye-points? NOt sure I understood how you guys fixed it. Thank you.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Until now when i read the posts here, i had forotten all about Ezdok, yet i had completely uninstalled NGX (via the control panel) and then redownloaded a new installer inlcusive of SP1, reinstalled NGX and went flying. I did not run EzDok configurator or reinstall my camera files or my effects files, yet everything works exactly as before.How come? Well maybe the answer is that when i initially set up EzDok with my NGX , i created a Ezdok folder in each of my four PMDG 737 folders and put my profile files in there. So i guess when i uninstalled, those 737 folders must have been left because of some non PMDG content.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg