Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

problem with delivery manager/about texture dl

beforre spi had no probelm with the dlivery manager of downloading new planes.now the delivery manager says 'the texture flolder already exists! please enter a new texture folder below.then in the white box it says, Texture.DL.need help, never saw this message before and now can't download new planes, what should I do to correct this problem?thanks Ronny

beforre spi had no probelm with the dlivery manager of downloading new planes.now the delivery manager says 'the texture flolder already exists! please enter a new texture folder below.then in the white box it says, Texture.DL.need help, never saw this message before and now can't download new planes, what should I do to correct this problem?thanks Ronny
Have you tried typing a different name in the white box? You could add "2" after the ."DL", like this: "Texture.DL2"Tim

that seemed to work I just put a 2 in the box and this was for air jamaica. but I checked the folder for 737-800 ngx now I have Texture.JM which was installed 8/27, and the new one Texture.JM2 I know pmdg said not to delete anything but in this case what should I do ? I also have all my other deliveries still in that folder. I am really puzzled by this. Someone help me out on this

please need help is this right because the original downloads of the planes before sp1 are still in the folder should I just delete them manually or isthis normal

Yes - you should have deleted them prior to installing. If it's working now, I wouldn't mess with it, but you probably should have removed all reference to the NGX prior to installing the SP to just be safe. If you experience problems I would just uninstall the NGX and remove the references to the planes, then re install.

Noah Bryant

Uninstalling the NGX leaves the texture folders behind. Go in and manually delete your old ones and you won't get that message anymore.

Chris Hicks

I also have 2 cfg's one that is active and the other one says old with the 737-800 ngx. Thus my question is this normal. What should I do I also know that PMDG says don't delete anything. The Air Jamaica that I downloadedi seeems to be flying all right even though I have the old one when I bought the 737-8-00 ngx when it originally came outsuggestion please what should I do ? help me laveave things as is or delete somethings

someone out there please help me on what I should do ? Ronny

someone out there please help me on what I should do ? Ronny
Noah and Chris provided help. Just follow their advice.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

deleted the textures and everything is working well.appreciate all your advise.thanks, Ronny