Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pilatus

EXTENDED DOWNLOAD SERVICE?

Hi,Can anyone explain how the ext download service work? I have purchased it a while back after the release of the 737ngx base pack! Today I wanted to re-download the 737ngx base pack, but it says the link(URL) has expired. What do I do to re-download? The second question is - does the base pack have SP1 included?Thankspilatus

Hi,Can anyone explain how the ext download service work? I have purchased it a while back after the release of the 737ngx base pack! Today I wanted to re-download the 737ngx base pack, but it says the link(URL) has expired. What do I do to re-download? The second question is - does the base pack have SP1 included?Thankspilatus
Yeah you need to send a ticket via support for them to enable this my friend. I did it last week very fast response, They will update your account with an updated URL link for you to use :) SteveEXTENDED DOWNLOAD SERVICE ORDERS: Your purchase has been recorded in your account. In order to receive access to your download, you must open a Re-Download ticket in PMDG's Suppot Portal: http://support.precisionmanuals.comEXTENDED DOWNLOADS ARE NOT SENT WITHOUT COMPLETION OF A TICKET! Upon receipt of your ticket, our support staff will verify that the Extended Download purchase exists in your account, then send you a new copy of your original download link to use!Your extended download service is available to you for 12 months. If you need to re-download during this period, simply follow the instructions above.NOTE: Your re-download confirmation is an exact duplicate of your original purchase receipt and download, so it will include the original pricing information from your original purchase. Please do not be confused- this simply a copy of your original purchase receipt.

to your second question yes sp1 is included when u get the extended download again

I have the service as well and need to re-download the 737 and I can't figure out how to do it! I looked over the e-mails for instruction and it links me to the support but I can't find anything on a redownload ticket anywhere!

I have the service as well and need to re-download the 737 and I can't figure out how to do it! I looked over the e-mails for instruction and it links me to the support but I can't find anything on a redownload ticket anywhere!

Read Steve's post#2. If you go to PMDG support and submit a ticket as you would if you were submitting a ticket for a problem you might have. On the support page (after you have logged in), go to the support desk at left, click on submit a ticket and then in the 'Department' box on the next page that comes up, select 'RE-DOWNLOADS' and click 'NEXT'. Fill out the info required on the page it takes you to and submit.

You will receive an email with a link to re- download.

Hope this helps.

Regards,