Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dales

Baught a PMDG 737 NG long time ago

Hello I baught a 737 NG I beleave it was for 2004 is there a chance I can redownload as I am getting back into FS with a new comp built around my FS needs.Thank you Dale S

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you didn't back up your installer, you could try accessing your account to see if the download link is still available, which I highly doubt at this point. Your only option then would be to buy the Extended Download Service from PMDG's website, then submit a support ticket asking them to reactivate your download link.

Hello I baught a 737 NG I beleave it was for 2004 is there a chance I can redownload as I am getting back into FS with a new comp built around my FS needs.Thank you Dale S
Can I ask your new system specs? (I can't see sigs on my phone so I dunno if they're there)Since you're just now getting back into fs you'd likely be a whole lot happier switching to fsx and installing the 737ngx. It's light years ahead of the fs9 ng.

Can I ask your new system specs? (I can't see sigs on my phone so I dunno if they're there)Since you're just now getting back into fs you'd likely be a whole lot happier switching to fsx and installing the 737ngx. It's light years ahead of the fs9 ng.
He has no sig.

You also should have the 800/900 which updates the 600/700 primarily FMC and instrumentation for the legacy FS2004 models. You can get all four on CD for FS9 in one box here at less than the cost of each download when it was available:http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd,5974371520,11787or go to the shop for your region.