Sign in to follow this  
AlbertBH99

Someone remember..?

Hi all:I returned from long time ago to begin again with FSX and I can not remember a web that you can fly oofline but you can decide which flights you do and with economic issues too.This was not a real multiplayer but was like a web based manager.If someone remember the link and the name I agree you again..Thks in advance.

Hi all:I returned from long time ago to begin again with FSX and I can not remember a web that you can fly oofline but you can decide which flights you do and with economic issues too.This was not a real multiplayer but was like a web based manager.If someone remember the link and the name I agree you again..Thks in advance.
HelloFSEconomy ?

No, no, not was an aplication instaled on pc, was a web bassed manager, but I can not remeber the name of the web.Agree anywayOk guys FS EconomyThanks