Sign in to follow this  
kultman

SDK?

I would like to purchase FS2Crew as well. But it will be out when it is out and I accept that, If it's next year so what? Have plenty of Airport sceneries to fly to in the meantime and the 3 PMDG planes I have keep me plenty busy and happy. (PMDG 737-NGX, MD-11X, 747-400X). The woe is me cause I don't have the SDK is getting pathetic and old.

I only want the SDK released so my hardware vendors can make drivers for the hardware I bought. And if there are drivers for PMDG's NGX what do I need Project Magenta, ProSim737 and others for?Until then I am forced to fly the NGX without my Throttle Quadrant, MCP + EFIS and my CDU... or fly som other model with them, but why fly anything less than PMDG? ;)

I have no real idea how the PMDG staff weeds through all the nonsense that is posted over and over again on the same topics, but I am happy they somehow manage to put blinders on to the constant "are we there yet?" And actually produce products still.

I have no real idea how the PMDG staff weeds through all the nonsense that is posted over and over again on the same topics, but I am happy they somehow manage to put blinders on to the constant "are we there yet?" And actually produce products still.
Its customer service, possibly their lack of in some aspects - if they acted as if it was an actual 'business-customer' relationship I doubt we'd have this.

Guest FSMP

"Legal Issues" --- I like it ... the ultimate reason why the SDK cannot be delivered, or delivered on time.Can't talk about it, legal has it.Not our fault, legal has it.Blame legal, not us.We did what we said, its produced, finished, ready to go BUT, it is held up in legal.Blame the Laywers !!!

after reading all the posts from customers and pmdg over the 737 development process, I eventually figured out that we shouldn't treat pmdg as a large company that relies on selling software to make a living.now I just treat them as a small group of guys who do this on the side out of their homes. lowers the expectations of true customer service that way, and the lack of updates doesn't seem as bad

I've been away for ages so bear with me. So currently LINDA is the only option for running the Vrinsight MCP on the NGX?

Linda and LUA, let say.I'm using steve's scripts to run GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS and they work perfectly.The issue is build a cockpit and intercept the offset that are not FSX default. (I'm building it with opencockpits cards )A SDK is very very welcome also as additional value for PMDG products. Also a minor releases, not only in one, in order to do something more, I think, could be welcome. I'm using FlightSimulator since it was born and let say never found a realistic products like this in flight dynamics too.Cheers,Francesco

Francesco Gatta
Managing Director / Media

Royaldutchvirtual.com

it's ready, just got to get some legal issues resolved
PMDG doesn't have to worry. I won't sue them if it hurts me LOL.gif

They have our money now, they don't give a ###### how long it takes to release the SDK nor do they care about breaking deadlines like 8th Nov ....For the home cockpit builders and expensive hardware owners, the NGX is pretty much on par with the Aerosoft's A320 - Looks Good but not very satisfying.If they did give a ###### about us paying customers, they would spend 10 seconds posting here and keeping us all up to date with the issue preventing the release....
BoombergerIf YOU would spend 20 seconds more on reading then on ranting and raving you would have noticed that the SDK is coming, the EULA is sorted and therefore is coming in due course.QuotePMDG 737NGX SDK:=================I finally got the final, approved version of the EULA from our counsel's office- and we are essentially cleared to continue with the SDK release. It is a holiday here right now, so lets plan for SDK release sometime next week.... I'll try for "sooner" but my schedule isn't my own for the next few days as a result of the holiday and some other travel related items...Hope you all are excited by the unexpected updates- I'll be back with more information on release timelines very soon! (I will also be back with some announcements on new product offerings.... stay tuned!)Furthermore please sign you posts. Those are the rules of this forum.Thx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

They have our money now, they don't give a ###### how long it takes to release the SDK nor do they care about breaking deadlines like 8th Nov ....For the home cockpit builders and expensive hardware owners, the NGX is pretty much on par with the Aerosoft's A320 - Looks Good but not very satisfying.If they did give a ###### about us paying customers, they would spend 10 seconds posting here and keeping us all up to date with the issue preventing the release....
Your first post and you come on like a complete A##! you folks need to get a life and just WAIT!!!

To be honest he is a paying customer and has a right to give feedback; this is a form of feedback.There is a fine line between waiting and impatience and one that PMDG tend to do a dance around.