Sign in to follow this  
Efussander

VA for the NGX!

Hi all!This has probably been done before, but I'd like to create a nice fresh topic. Hopefully this will help others and not just me.I am looking for a nice, well populated, friendly VA to fly my NGX with. I don't care the airline so much as I care the quality of the VA. It can be from any part of the world although I would prefer North America. Hopefully this thread will help me and others find a VA to enhance the realism of the magnificent NGX!Also, BTW wich is better: swavirtual.com or virtualswa.com?Take Care Everyone!

Check us out at www.legend-virtual.org! We are a 737 based airline with 25 more to be entered in to service by the end of the year!

Hi all!This has probably been done before, but I'd like to create a nice fresh topic. Hopefully this will help others and not just me.I am looking for a nice, well populated, friendly VA to fly my NGX with. I don't care the airline so much as I care the quality of the VA. It can be from any part of the world although I would prefer North America. Hopefully this thread will help me and others find a VA to enhance the realism of the magnificent NGX!Also, BTW wich is better: swavirtual.com or virtualswa.com?Take Care Everyone!
www.luvswava.org wink.png

www.luvswava.org wink.png
Hmm, looks nice. How does it compare to the other two? Looks quite small.Thanks for posting!

Hmm, looks nice. How does it compare to the other two? Looks quite small.Thanks for posting!
It's fairly new, but they have the best acars I have ever seen.

Another quick Q.joinava.orgaavirtual.netBoth of these look really nice. Anyone have experience with either?joinava.org looks more established and more populated, but aavirtual.net looks really nice and active too. I guess it would come down to service offered and how good the ACARS etc was.

Check out virtualpilots.org, I've been a member for many years now and I think it's a great community! Very friendly atmosphere and lots of useful tools.

Richard Åsberg

Check out virtualpilots.org, I've been a member for many years now and I think it's a great community! Very friendly atmosphere and lots of useful tools.
This looks like a GREAT VA, I'd really like to join, but this is what the registration page says,"For your information, there are currently 76 people who succeeded in our entrance exam and are waiting to join. After a successful exam, it will take approximately 96 days before you receive our email to finish your registration."

This looks like a GREAT VA, I'd really like to join, but this is what the registration page says,"For your information, there are currently 76 people who succeeded in our entrance exam and are waiting to join. After a successful exam, it will take approximately 96 days before you receive our email to finish your registration."
Sorry, didn't know the waiting list was that long :( Anyway I would still do the entrance exam if I were you and then maybe you can check out some other VAs while waiting because like I already said it's a very nice VA and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else so it might be worth the wait.

Richard Åsberg

Sorry, didn't know the waiting list was that long sad.png Anyway I would still do the entrance exam if I were you and then maybe you can check out some other VAs while waiting because like I already said it's a very nice VA and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else so it might be worth the wait.
Alright, will do.Yeah, very modern, very nice features. Looks friendly! You sir have quite a few hours there. Like 1200 I believe. Nice!

Try www.luvswava.orgIt's fairly new, but they have the best acars I have ever seen.
Yes they just opened 3 weeks ago. They are still working on getting the name out. I have to agree that the technology is by far the best over there, and they are almost daily tweaking the ACARS and site to be that much better. You definitely can't beat an awesome custom ACARS program! biggrin.png