Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kascu

How to to delete the message "Qualified for ....

I would like to delete the message "Qualified for EXT.over water operations" see snapshot..Any ideas guys,

PatrickNarsis

Half X Case | Core i7 2600K @ 4.6 GHZ | ASUS P8P67 Deluxe | 8GB DDR3 Gskills Sniper @ 1600 MHZ CL 7-8-7-24 | EVGA GTX 580 SC @ 797 MHZ | 240 GB SSD OCZ & 1 TB WD Caviar Black

Corsair AX850W PSU | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | DELL U2711 | Saitek Yoke, X52, Rudder, Switch, Multi Panels | REX | GEX Europe | UTX Europe

You should disable the ETOPS certification in the FMC options. Forgot where exactly, though.

Erik L.

Shift+3 to open your CDU. Press Menu->PMDG Setup->Aircraft->Equipment. Use "Next Page" to go to Page 6/11 and LSK 2L has ETOPS YES<-->NO. Make sure NO is green and then press Menu to back out off there.

Thank you Erik and Paul... It is done!I appreciate your support.

PatrickNarsis

Half X Case | Core i7 2600K @ 4.6 GHZ | ASUS P8P67 Deluxe | 8GB DDR3 Gskills Sniper @ 1600 MHZ CL 7-8-7-24 | EVGA GTX 580 SC @ 797 MHZ | 240 GB SSD OCZ & 1 TB WD Caviar Black

Corsair AX850W PSU | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | DELL U2711 | Saitek Yoke, X52, Rudder, Switch, Multi Panels | REX | GEX Europe | UTX Europe

Can I remove this message but without disabling etops? Is there a texture file I can change to transparent?

There probably is, but there's a regulatory requirement to have it placarded in the cockpit, at least from a real-world perspective.  Don't understand why you'd want to remove it...

Kyle Rodgers

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now