Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Airtran Luv

I have loaded it up to avsim about 30 min ago but as you can see it works fine.

Rich Sennett

I have loaded it up to avsim about 30 min ago but as you can see it works fine.
I don't understand why it's not working for people... My assumption is that MegaUpload has changed servers or something and some ISP's have not had enough time for the DNS to refresh...

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Worked for me, thanks!

Steve Dwyer
Z370 GAMING M5 (MS-7B58)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz
MSI GeForce RTX 3060 12GB
Installed Physical Memory  32.0 GB

unitedairlines7.jpgjust uploaded from avism Riich, by the way don't forget my united much appreiciated

Rich:Why used my repaint? I wrote to someone else not you. And in any case the author is me not you, you added a logo, but all the work is mine.Think about it! The issue really bothers meairtranhs8oh.jpg

Hi Marcelo:I was told it was ok to do it you gave him the ok also did you read the first post it specificlly says you did the repaint, as for your screenshot that was a mistake not intentional thats for sure, I will see if I can correct it.

Rich Sennett

Rich:Why used my repaint? I wrote to someone else not you. And in any case the author is me not you, you added a logo, but all the work is mine.Think about it! The issue really bothers meairtranhs8oh.jpg
with Marcelos blessing here you go Josh, Marcelo another great repaint.

That person wrote me to do for him not to publish it. You should have asked me prior to publication.Know I understand that my hard work many hours for use by another person.How would you feel if I edit your repaint to help you do it and I raise with my name?Again, think

Ah Josh did not tell me that here is what he said "Just got the green light from Marcelo. He said no problem. Josh" so not sure what is going on - I am sorry I messed up the upload description and see if I can fix it lesson learned I will never do this stuff again only my work from now on, just trying to help someone and I get shot in the foot, just great.

Rich Sennett