Sign in to follow this  
CPT.KRISTIAN

Webisode 4

At the moment they work as good as your imagination imagines them to work.
At the moment they " seem " to work but I strongly fear those are labels made with MS Paint :(

At the moment they " seem " to work but I strongly fear those are labels made with MS Paint mad.gif
A company like Microsoft uses Photoshop.

Brandon Filer

A company like Microsoft uses Photoshop.
Oops, my fault, you are right.Anyway that's Adobe and Paint is M$ so maybe I am not so wrong. wink.png

You would think Microsoft would use their own software, but MS Paint is so basic, that it isn't even meant for doing texture work like they need. LMAO.gif They've always used photoshop in the past, from what I know. They did provide a few layered PSD textures in the FSX SDK, so that would indicate right there that they don't use MS Paint for everything.

Brandon Filer

You would think Microsoft would use their own software, but MS Paint is so basic, that it isn't even meant for doing texture work like they need. LMAO.gif They've always used photoshop in the past, from what I know. They did provide a few layered PSD textures in the FSX SDK, so that would indicate right there that they don't use MS Paint for everything.
ROFL

Touche' :(You are right here. I am glad the truth is surfing

Pretty obvious that Microsoft didn't use MS Paint for the doctored FSX DirectX 10 preview shot!

Do you all believe that the numbers on the nav radio of the biplane are fake like stickies or maybe someone of them will work in on-off position only ?
The nav/com frequencies differ from screenshot to video so they are definitely dynamic, I can't see any reason for this if they are just for decoration. My bet is they are fully functional.

The nav/com frequencies differ from screenshot to video so they are definitely dynamic, I can't see any reason for this if they are just for decoration. My bet is they are fully functional.
I noticed that too but why do you say they are dynamic ? They do change, true, but they could reproduce some random numbers like pinballs displays or lottery ones.If they were working for real there is a faint possibility a radio is used and also an ILS but I can't convince myself they developed some sort of both.

If they were working for real there is a faint possibility a radio is used and also an ILS but I can't convince myself they developed some sort of both.
Actually it was already developed many years ago. Come on, even FS1 had a working radio. So it doesn't make sense to drop it now. Anyway, you're statement is very unlogical, up to a level I suspect you're only trolling and trying to degrade Flight. Good luck with that.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Actually it was already developed many years ago. Come on, even FS1 had a working radio. So it doesn't make sense to drop it now. Anyway, you're statement is very unlogical, up to a level I suspect you're only trolling and trying to degrade Flight. Good luck with that.
I have no reason to go against Flight other than listening to my perception and seeings.I have not been paid by X Plane to go against MS, I just express my opinion.I have been against Flight from the first screenshots of September 2010, I reacted badly seeing the simulation field quitted by a toy called Flight. This reaction ,among many others in the world , led MS to state that Flight wouldn't have been an arcade, on their official web site. I initially waited but after seeing dozens of videos and screenshots I realized they were kidding us therefore I keep on saying what I keep on seeing, you know what, btw.

I have been against Flight from the first screenshots of September 2010
Yeah thanks Mark, nothing like a bit of Christmas cheer LOL! Party.gifLook, it's a real shame you feel this way, for me the screenshots and videos have been a revelation. Looking at X-Plane for example there is a huge different in the 3D trees in Flight than the flat textures shown in X-Plane. I think the beta will show that to a lot of people and they'll think wow!Anyway how much can anyone get from a screenshot and video, what do we really know about Flight - not a great deal. If we were just looking at visuals I'd say the use of colours in Flight still has a tendancy to be un-natural, some of the tones used for X-Plane particularly the water and tarain shown in the distance look great, some of the Flight screenshots look great others less so, but can I be happy or disapointed with Flight based on this, no way! Infact because I know where they have come from and what the usual high quality of the overall package will be, I can only be excited about the possibilities.Cheers,Dave.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.