Sign in to follow this  
enji

Graphics in x-plane 10

Colts - grow up. If you don't like it, then don't fly it.
Sorry .. silly post. You state that he needs to grow-up because you don't agree with his opinion. What??

Opinion is one thing and I have no problem with it. But slander and negative statements about the developer based on nothing - is totally inappropriate. I'm surprised the moderators have put up with it.

Sorry .. silly post. You state that he needs to grow-up because you don't agree with his opinion. What??
6 posts and 2 warnings from the admins and you think it was silly?

Guys lets all stop arguing...its only dividing us...I already apologised so why go on.....I love certain aspects of Xplanes Graphics...the lighting, the clouds etc...lets face it, it has some great features i wish FSX had and Austin does try to make the sim as realistic as he can .....am not going to argue the negatives anymore its pointless and achieves nothing, my mistake for getting carried away!...both sims are great ..i do so love the true VTOL in xplane....and i love the weird and wonderful concept aircraft one fines in the XP sim...and am sure XP will continue to mature whilst FSX has stagnated apart from 3rd party add-ons...i just wish the overall package of XP was better.BUT i accept i made a few silly comments to that effect and apologised!, but in all fairness this WHOLE thread is one BIG argument with ALL OF YOU!! and NOT just me!...the admin have showed patience and allowed it to go on maybe too long?....so lets respect them and this site and stop the arguing guys...If XP10 improves this year and irons out some issues and continues to mature i will prob take another look..until then am happy with FSX.....in the end we are all simmers..so lets not fall out.....

Edited by colts