Sign in to follow this  
RogerD

Keyboard Freeze

OK I know what you mean now (sorry) I will try and take notice of what you said my next flight.

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

Make sure the CDU entry window does not have the green outline forkeyboard entries. If it is lit green, the keyboard will be TU for many FSX uses.
The keyboard (finger holding key down) has to be operational to get the green data entry box.His is "frozen".

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

No. I can get the green entry box by clicking on the typing space on the cdu but when I try to do anything else with the keyboard it will not work.I can type my entry in but no other keyboard functions.

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

You have a PM roger, problem solved... won't be something that will effect anybody else.

-Iain Watson-

Funny, I had the same problem yesterday but I wasn't in th NGX. I shut down my fsx and then my computer; I haven't tried it again today yet. But I hope it will be fine.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

No. I can get the green entry box by clicking on the typing space on the cdu but when I try to do anything else with the keyboard it will not work.I can type my entry in but no other keyboard functions.
You did not previously (original post) mention this.The keyboard is not frozen.

Best Regards,

That is normal. If this is the case, once you "unclick" the green box, all FSX key functions willreturn. If not, the problem is something else.

That is normal. If this is the case, once you "unclick" the green box, all FSX key functions willreturn. If not, the problem is something else.
+1. I've experimented the same problem and unclicking the green box got me back control of the keyboard.Gaétan

Gaétan ,"I've experimented the same problem".What problem?

Best Regards,