Sign in to follow this  
acmech

Free christmas gift to all fs2004 users!

Thanks for the new Turbo Commander textures Acmech.You did a great job.Looking forward to seeing more of your work.Pete.

Thanks for the textures acmech. They look good. I look forward to seeing the vc texture update you are working on. Thanks for pointing out this plane too! I would have passed this one by had you not mentioned it!                                                 Happy New Years!

Thanks Guys!Dave morgan, was kind enough to take some photos of the actual plane cockpit for me.I have started work on the textures.Lately, I have had the flu, so progress is slow I will post some screens when I feel they textures are close to my standards.Thanks again! :(

Take care with the flu. It can be dangerous. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

I am holding off downloading and installing until the VC is done so haven't had a chance to comment but the screenshots look outstanding and I am really looking forward to having the finished project. But take your time --- have fun doing it and as Bill said above - GET WELL....Ian