Sign in to follow this  
batera86

No wings in NGX 737-800 ?

Hey captains!Why my 737-800/900 doesn't have wings?I installed NGX, Updates 1, 2 and 3 and then installed SP1 and SP1b. Now I realized that, when I switch to the back point view, I can't see the tip of the wing through the window.Is anyone dealing with this too?Thanks in advance.

That is corect. If you move the viewpoint out of the window, you will see the wingtips, but not in default position.

BTW, it's not need to install all patches! Just install PMDG 737NGX RTM and then install SP1B, run both as administrator!

You can see them from the VC you just need to play around with the view try using alt + enter shift + enter and stuff like that to adjust the view.

Hello guys!DeadlyInertia, I've checked into Performance Manager and high resolution it's already enabled.anappy, if I press ALT + ENTER, the screen switches to full screen to window screen.How can I adjust the viewpoint to see the wingtips?

Ctrl+Enter and Ctrl+Backspace moves you sideways I believe. Failing that try Ctrl+Shift+Enter/Backspace

Hello guys!DeadlyInertia, I've checked into Performance Manager and high resolution it's already enabled.anappy, if I press ALT + ENTER, the screen switches to full screen to window screen.How can I adjust the viewpoint to see the wingtips?
Not sure I know it's some combition like that see Fabo's post.