Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

FedEx Delivery Man Throws Package over Fence

That's one way to try and beat the Christmas rush....LOL

Matthew Kane

I don't think he cares. He wouldn't be the first or last disgruntled employee out there. Like FedEx has said... he does NOT represent the professionalism and dedication of the 290,000 FedEx team members worldwide.FedEx has been my preference when I used to live back in America. Never had an issue with them and found them to be excellent. Now I live in DHL Territory and they are very good as well.

Matthew Kane

I don't think he cares. He wouldn't be the first or last disgruntled employee out there. Like FedEx has said... he does NOT represent the professionalism and dedication of the 290,000 FedEx team members worldwide.FedEx has been my preference when I used to live back in America. Never had an issue with them and found them to be excellent. Now I live in DHL Territory and they are very good as well.
UPS is the fastest where I live. They always, always bring my package earlier than expected. For example, with my new computer build I just bought from Newegg, the Case was scheduled for tomorrow but it will come today, instead. This is the case for almost anything I order online and ship via United Parcel Service. I really like them. (Plus, their UPS livery is sexy! Batting%20Eyelashes.gif )

Flying over the fence has a new meaning for us :)What was the VS of the box? Should we consider calling it 'driving to the ground', 'firmly landing'? Not a greaser for sure!

You love Logistics, UPS, huh? Then how do you explain this?
Love how he waves at the camera.
Flying over the fence has a new meaning for us :)What was the VS of the box? Should we consider calling it 'driving to the ground', 'firmly landing'? Not a greaser for sure!
I'd say it's a typical Ryanair landing :(

You love Logistics, UPS, huh? Then how do you explain this?
That "MaderaGuy " is nothing more than a complete jerk.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator