Sign in to follow this  
josh147

problem activating the ngx

Hi, on December 25 2011, I purchased the 737 ngx. When entering my account information, I must have entered th e-mail address in wrong. The reason I suspect this is because when I try to sign in it says that my log in information is wrong. So I have the plane, but no way to use it. I would really appreciate it if you could send an activation key to my email joshooooo33@gmail.com.

josh busick

alienware desktop, windows 7, 8gb ram, GeForce gtx 590, 3.2ghz, and core i7 2600.

Sometimes I have trouble logging in. When this happens go back to the main page & enter your login/pw at the top corner, then when it says invalid data enter your info in the new form in the middle/bottom of the page.

its not that i cant login, its i cant use the plane. i made another account and emailed them but havent hears anything.

josh busick

alienware desktop, windows 7, 8gb ram, GeForce gtx 590, 3.2ghz, and core i7 2600.

Hi, on December 25 2011, I purchased the 737 ngx. When entering my account information, I must have entered th e-mail address in wrong. The reason I suspect this is because when I try to sign in it says that my log in information is wrong. So I have the plane, but no way to use it. I would really appreciate it if you could send an activation key to my email joshooooo33@gmail.com.
Since you new to the forum just a remeinder you need to sign your full name as per forum rules and theres no need to make 2 post with the same problem not going to make that much difference since the replies are given to your problem in your previous post

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

When you don't put your full name in your posts per the forum rules it makes it impossible for me to know who you are to help you. The right email address doesn't help either because it was entered wrong and I don't know what the typo was in it...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guessing with that kind of gmail address he either typed too many or too few "o"'s......

o sorry... how do u sign ur name? and that isnt the email that is my new email. the old one that i used was cbusick101@hotmail.com

josh busick

o sorry... how do u sign ur name? and that isnt the email that is my new email. the old one that i used was cbusick101@hotmail.com
hi there go to your settings on the top right of the page than select the signature option on the left hand side there u can put your full name and your system if you want as well that u got on your pc. If you have sent an support ticket in already check the next day in the ticket u have sent since they dont send out you emails they reply back on the support ticket u have sent Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

is this goodhow do you send support tickets.( sorry I am completely new to this)

josh busick

is this goodhow do you send support tickets.( sorry I am completely new to this)
u have to go to the main page(product support) where you have to register your email addres and password etc once done you put in a support ticket explaining the problem you have it under support desk. And yes you have gotten your name and info right in your signature block Edited by pete_auau

Peter kelberg

nevermind i sent one thank you all for your support and help! hope i don't have to set up another post :( haha love the faces :(

josh busick