Sign in to follow this  
Anders_Weber

More failure options? Failed Airspeed indicator etcc

Are PMDG planning on adding more failures to the NGX? I for example would like to see a failed Airspeed indicator!?

In SP2 they are going to add a failure option where you only get one life just like in the real world. If you have failure and crash the plane you can't be resurrected from the dead. That means if you die you can't use your NGX anymore until you buy another life for $79.99. :( So are you sure you still want those extra failures? Your call! :(

If you have failure and crash the plane you can't be resurrected from the dead. That means if you die you can't use your NGX anymore until you buy another life for $79.99
Are you joking or it is true? :(

I'm not really hooked on these failures. The only one I had till now was overheated brakes after some excessive braking on Victoria intl.

dont now why so many people want failures all the time and be good if paul suggestions comes true than we see how many people want failures lol

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

dont now why so many people want failures all the time and be good if paul suggestions comes true than we see how many people want failures lol
Failures gives a challenge from time to time, and having the option to choose between many failures, means doing some procedures and checklist you dont use al the time :)I am learning a lot from failures, because I have to look in the manuals each time I get a new one:)But that does not mean that I don't enjoy a smooth flight with no failures at all ;)

I like the handling based failures, I never use these predefined failures of systems.

Are you joking or it is true? :Hypnotized:I hope he's joking.Nail%20Biting.gif
No it's not true.... :( Edited by UAL115

I'm not really hooked on these failures. The only one I had till now was overheated brakes after some excessive braking on Victoria intl.
Do you have any idea how rare failures actually are in real life though? That's what's modeled in our mean time between failures option. There's a reason air travel is such a safe mode of transportation in the real world - it wouldn't be if there were engine and hydraulic system failures all the time.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

...and can't you fail the airspeed indicator in FSX already? I'm pretty sure that's been there since 5.0.

Edited by scandinavian13

Kyle Rodgers