Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shad0w

Second tutorial

Hello fellow avsimmers,I recently bought the NGX and was just wondering where i can get tutorial #2? Or did it never get released?~ Björn

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Working on it. (as I've said about 10 times this month already)

Ryan, if you're having any technical confusions, please feel free to PM me. I'll be glad to help you through this. :( Sorry, couldn't resist either.

does anyone have any news on tutorial #2 ..?sorry...only joking :(

Also, Ryan, can you tell us - when is the SD... :( :( :Hypnotized:P.S. guess who just worked out how to use Smileys(!) Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

In the meantime:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/350241-ngx-cold-dark-to-shutdown-checklist/With that one you might never need that 2nd tutorial at all, really.@Ryan: isn't it an idea to make trisager's document the '2nd tutorial'...? I suppose your tutorial would be different in a lot of aspects, but still... afaik trisager's checklist is very informative and helpful and I am sure you've got enough work to do already! Just an idea. :(

What I'm writing is not just a checklist... this tutorial's going to teach a lot more than just how to run checklists.

What I'm writing is not just a checklist... this tutorial's going to teach a lot more than just how to run checklists.
Looking forward to it Ryan.