Sign in to follow this  
ESzczesniak

Petersburg, AK (PSG, PAPG) procedure plates?

I'm looking to make a few flights in to the Petersburg airport. Trips from the surrounding Tongass Fjords/Pacific Fjords/Pacific Northwestern make for some great scenery and approaches for this airport are a bit out of the ordinary.Airnav.com only has runway 22 GPS and LOC/DME approaches, but this seems outdate. Both because with current magnetic deviation, the airport lists RWY 5/23, not 4/22 and I've heard others talk about flying an RNAV RWY 5 that apparently is also quite fun. On top of that I can not find any departure procedures listed for this airport. Do they exist and if so where can I find them? I'm on an old AIRAC in my NGX as well, so I don't have any procedures at all listed in the FMC, although to be honest all I particularly care about are the charts themselves.

Eric Szczesniak

No DEP/ARR for this airport and only two approaches.LDA DME-D and GPS.I have on older plate for it (Jan 2011), PM me if you need it.....

Attended May-Sept 1700-0300z Oct-Apr 1400-0100z. Class I, ARFF Index B. ARFF svcs are only avbl during scheduled air carrier ops. CLOSED to air carrier ops with more than 30 passenger seats except PPR in writing to Arpt manager DOT/PR P.O Box 1108 Petersburg, Alaska 99833. 24 hour PPR for cargo ops over 100,000 lbs cal 907-772-0624. Birds, bear and deer on and invof arpt. Parachute jumping onto arpt rwy, twy and acft parking apron prohibited. Snow removal, ice control, and arpt hazardous condition reported only during maint duty hrs. Rwy condition reports reflect conditions during arpt maint duty hrs only. Arpt maint personnel and equipment may be on rwy at any time, recommend visual inspection prior to use, ctc nearest FSS for current NOTAM. Maint equipment access road located 1500' from Rwy 23 thld clsd to taxiing acft. Rwy 23 rgt traffic. Arpt maint duty hrs Jan 1-Dec 31 1700-0100z. Rwy 05 VASI unusable beyond 3 miles. Arpt sand larger gradation than FAA recommended/see AC150/5200-30. ACTIVE HIRL Rwy 05-23; ODALS Rwy 23 and REIL and VASI Rwy 05 and Rwy 23 - CTAF.LDA/DME 110.5 I-PSG Chan 42 LDA unusable beyond 20 deg west and 25 deg east of course.APP CRS 157 degAirport Elev 107Missed Approach: Immediate climbing left turn direct FPN NDB, climb on 112 deg bearing from FPN NDB to 4500, then climb to 7,000 direct to LVD VOR/DME or SQM NDB and hold.In theTerminal Procedures Aug 2011, the approach uses I-PSG spaced at 5 NM, 5 NM, 4 NM, 4 NM with 7800ft, 6200ft, 5300ft, 3800ft. Then fly visual 160 deg 3.9 NM.What is I-PSG?