Sign in to follow this  
IAF747

Honoring Jonathon Gabbert, a Great Scenery Designer

I am writing this to honor Jonathon Gabbert's new Vancouver scenery. This is payware quality and he has released this for free.I must say I am impressed and at first look scores a 10 out of 10 for quality.From the work he has done I have seen from his blog, it should be more like 20 out of 10!Thank you Jonathon for your great enterprise, you have certainly made the mark of being a great Scenery developer for FS9.Who else would like to join me in honoring this extremely kind act for his fellow flight simulator enthusiasts?Salute!!!!! Well done!!!!! And Thank you!!! I am to fly an Air Canada 777-300ER into Vancouver shortly!!!Best RegardsDaniel from Australia.PS. I NEVER asked "When is this scenery coming out?"!!!!! In fact I never posted on your forum or sent you email either.

Hi DanielIs there a link to this great man's work? And kudos to you for embarking on an Asian Airport. Not Narita by any chance is it?

Hi DanielIs there a link to this great man's work? And kudos to you for embarking on an Asian Airport. Not Narita by any chance is it?
Sorry, I should have provided the links....http://jgabbert.wordpress.com/

www.jgabbert.com

Yes, I intend to make Narita for FSX, and as I love FS9 would make a version for that too. If I can get Japanese cooperation on this I will succeed in making a great freeware product.

I should have a forum where registered users are charged for their requests "When is it coming out"?. If not I would have about 5-10 people willing to give up their time in making 3D objects, and such as.

Daniel

Guest BruceU

It is an excellent scenery, one of the best every for freeware and he is working on an upgrade as well !BruceU

Ah, I remember seeing this in the making! I never thought he would get it out, but he did! For free too...excellent.

Danny

Yep, this one is fabulous. I flew in there a couple days ago and was suitably impressed. I'd have paid money for that scenery...

I'm another who can't thank Jonathon enough for his Vancouver scenery. :Peace:This is my airport of choice , my 'home base' for my Canadian charters.Well done and thank you Jonathon.Pete.

A big plus one from me on the praise and appreciation.Mel

Yes, thank you Jonathon, for such a wonderful work of art!This scenery has been on my top areas to fly to since I installed.Thanks again! :(

Please count me in! Fabulous effort, and truly shows how viable FS9 is...even today as I type this post!!!Thank you!!!