Sign in to follow this  
SpeedBird219

PMDG 777 FAM FLIGHTS

My first flight will probably be a test flight and then eventually a delivery flight... but I am not quite sure which airline it will be for. Looking forward to the T7 very much!

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

My first flight will probably be a test flight and then eventually a delivery flight... but I am not quite sure which airline it will be for. Looking forward to the T7 very much!
I would have to agree :(

Depending on when I get it, what models and what liveries are available then. I will probably fly a bit around the tree, then walk around for a while, admiring and setting up aes and like, then a proper, mid-haul flight (scenery dependant also).Likely contenders:Emirates PRG-DXBAustrian VIE-???Transaero DME-SBGEtihad AUH-???and then some.

Why do you hate the GE90's on the 200 series? Just as good as the Trents. I honestly couldn't wait like you so I've been flying the PSS/POSKY 777 Merge, been great but not perfect but it will do for now! I recommend it if you want a T7 that bad as I doubt PMDG's will be out between Q1,Q2 or Q3. CS 777's is probably due any time now. I just hope one gets released before I start my ATPL so I get some time to enjoy one!My Flights will be what I'm feeling. I normally decide the hour I'm flying where I'll Fly. Mostly be BAW 772 & 77W along with a few UAE Routes! I'm always really flying under the Speedbird Callsign, just completed BAW093 B772!I can feel your obsession and excitement but patience is key. :(

Edited by LukePabari

My first flights will not be that long. The best way to get fimiliar with the 777 is making as lot landings, takeoff, startups, shutdowns at as possible. THerefore I will be doing around 1-3 hour flights.

If FSX scenery of Dubai International is relesed by that time, my flight is going to be OMDB - KLAX.. over the North PoleI've done it in RL as flight attendant, now it would be interesting to actually pilot that thing.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Why do you hate the GE90's on the 200 series? Just as good as the Trents. I honestly couldn't wait like you so I've been flying the PSS/POSKY 777 Merge, been great but not perfect but it will do for now! I recommend it if you want a T7 that bad as I doubt PMDG's will be out between Q1,Q2 or Q3. CS 777's is probably due any time now. I just hope one gets released before I start my ATPL so I get some time to enjoy one!My Flights will be what I'm feeling. I normally decide the hour I'm flying where I'll Fly. Mostly be BAW 772 & 77W along with a few UAE Routes! I'm always really flying under the Speedbird Callsign, just completed BAW093 B772!I can feel your obsession and excitement but patience is key. :(
I have just always had somthing against them, i have not been on 3X RR and 2X GE... and ... i dont know...its just somthing about the RR's...maybe becuase on every flight where its had a "G-YMM" reg. ive been upgraded, like a lucky charmi guess...haha , Speedbird FTW :(

First a test flight and after that a delivery flight to Schiphol Amsterdam to join my VA KLM..

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Real world flight I did from KDEN-KORD-EDDF and then back to KORD.With a connecting flight in a 737-800NG to KSAV

Edited by jeffarmy771

I have just always had somthing against them, i have not been on 3X RR and 2X GE... and ... i dont know...its just somthing about the RR's...maybe becuase on every flight where its had a "G-YMM" reg. ive been upgraded, like a lucky charmi guess...haha , Speedbird FTW :(
I see! I'm getting someone to make me the BA Livery for B772 & B77W and I'll probably edit the Registrations to get the whole Fleet. Could be flying for them Real World in less than 2 Years blum.gif

I see! I'm getting someone to make me the BA Livery for B772 & B77W and I'll probably edit the Registrations to get the whole Fleet. Could be flying for them Real World in less than 2 Years blum.gif
WHAT A DREAM!!!! well,i still gotta long way to go yet... but going up flying Sunday...so should be goodoh,so someone will be making you All the Reg's of PMDG 777's and putting them on Avsim!? will they do them in "batches" (E.G YMMA,MMB,MC,MD,ME) or seperateand will they be PhotoReal!!! :(

WHAT A DREAM!!!! well,i still gotta long way to go yet... but going up flying Sunday...so should be goodoh,so someone will be making you All the Reg's of PMDG 777's and putting them on Avsim!? will they do them in "batches" (E.G YMMA,MMB,MC,MD,ME) or seperateand will they be PhotoReal!!! :(
Be patient, enjoy your younger years. I'm probably the only one in my Year from School that it starting my career this early, most are just enjoying teenage life doing courses at College! I do care for that but I want to dive straight in with my dream. I'm not saying don't train young but there is all the time in the world, it will happen when it's meant to happen I say :( I'd recommend from being 14-15 try get yourself to a Solo Standard so by the time you hit 16 you can solo, considering you can afford it as it can get pretty expensive I.e why most people in Training get loans, primarily for Integrated ATPL Courses though.No I wont be uploading them to Avsim or anything probably as I'll be paying for one re-paint so I'm not sure I'm even allowed to share someone's work and not that I will want too unfortunately.

The wait is killing me!!! Flying for FDXVA.NET I will be flying the real T7 routes from KMEM > OMDB > KMEM and KMEM > VHHH > KMEM.I live for the long hauls and am soooo looking forward to this release. I will likely spend about an hour in the cockpit after a few hours of reading to make sure there are no surprises, then once that FMC is loaded with my company flights I am going to wheels up for OMDB out of KMEM.... Man I can't wait. Now the only thing needed once this is launched is this cockpit system for the 777http://www.flightdec...info.php?id=658 3D view here: http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/pcupload/B777-3D-2.swfI wonder if I can fit that in my man cave. Could always build an addition just for this one !

Edited by cMEflyU

Be patient, enjoy your younger years. I'm probably the only one in my Year from School that it starting my career this early, most are just enjoying teenage life doing courses at College! I do care for that but I want to dive straight in with my dream. I'm not saying don't train young but there is all the time in the world, it will happen when it's meant to happen I say :( I'd recommend from being 14-15 try get yourself to a Solo Standard so by the time you hit 16 you can solo, considering you can afford it as it can get pretty expensive I.e why most people in Training get loans, primarily for Integrated ATPL Courses though.No I wont be uploading them to Avsim or anything probably as I'll be paying for one re-paint so I'm not sure I'm even allowed to share someone's work and not that I will want too unfortunately.
Haha! Advice Taken!OHHH so you're paying someone directly to send it directly, not paying for smoeone on avsim to do it for you but make it WW!
The wait is killing me!!! Flying for FDXVA.NET I will be flying the real T7 routes from KMEM > OMDB > KMEM and KMEM > VHHH > KMEM.I live for the long hauls and am soooo looking forward to this release. I will likely spend about an hour in the cockpit after a few hours of reading to make sure there are no surprises, then once that FMC is loaded with my company flights I am going to wheels up for OMDB out of KMEM.... Man I can't wait. Now the only thing needed once this is launched is this cockpit system for the 777http://www.flightdec...info.php?id=658 3D view here:

http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/pcupload/B777-3D-2.swf

I wonder if I can fit that in my man cave. Could always build an addition just for this one !
*DRUEL* the 777 Cockpit! :DThey sound Good!!!And i suppose now...WE CAN ALL FLY THE 777 INTO PRINCESS JULIANA!!! On an acurate scale to, consiering Alitalia fly it into SXM now(I only just rememebered)