Sign in to follow this  
Houghton11

No News on the Dash

Topic title says it all.Look, i'm not peeved with ya guys at all and certainly not gonna start a fuss aboot it but...Very disappointed with the lack of public progress with the Dash 8 project.I think I speak for a small group here but I thought it fair to get my opinion across.To be frank, if it's not happening and going the way of the PMDG A320 project from years past then just let us know. I wouldn't be too upset. In fact, i'd probably just hound Majestic/Olev to spruce up the existing -300 product with some Samdim genius :).I "bolded" the statement above after the fact here as an effort to keep the main message visible and succinct, and separate this convoluted rambling that I find myself in as I try to stay civil without stirring the pot too much. Please don't interpret the bold as an angry response.

Although I'm a jet fanatic, I am also looking forward to the Dash-8. I have no idea why they aren't telling anything about the project anymore. And the fact that they are not responding to these kind of topics (because they haven't in the past), says enough.

Little disappoint+1,but i thought if PMDG dash will be light of level aircraft like js41,then i could consider purchase Majestic DASH.

I think majestic are going to acheive the dash 8 simulator you're waiting for.. to be honest I don't think it would be sensible to compete with this, they are both aiming to be very detailed complex models. I for one will be getting the majestic and will probably be very happy with it.look at the excitment for the 777 over the dash, I am afraid this is just how it is at the moment.Kindest regards,

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Yeah, Majestic is creating a Q400, we can wait for that I supposeEdit ; Until PMDG brings out a butt wooping Dash-8

Edited by DeadlyInertia

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Can't wait for the Q400 from Majestic, but I was REALLY looking forward to running short AC Jazz hops around Ontario...unfortunately I can't do that with a DC-6... Anyways patience is a virtue I assume?Looking forward to the DC-6! To a point...Turboprops are and always will be my favourite :D

folks,Be it wise to keep the Majestic melee to a minimum, after all this is the PMDG forum. For the proud supporters of Majestic, we'll just have to wait and see what they offer down the road.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Simeon, thank you for pointing this out. I actually completely overlooked this after my stupid rant. I guess I'm just so disappointed : Well PMDG never disappoints so I still have hopes :)