Sign in to follow this  
CoolP

Where are you flying your JetProp

Very good. That one instantly made me wanna fly the JetProp. Only the work on my desk gives a veto, but later she will win. A no kidding fact, now I know where the dome light switches are. :(

Thanks all!CoolP: LOL.. I found those by mistake. I have TrackIR, and have the reflectors on a bill cap (Baseball cap). I took it off, and it flipped the screen upwards... I was like.. Oh look!Lifeguard911: Every-time I see those landings like that in FSX vids... they look so freaking real (until graphix tress get in frame anyway). I had to copy that!I love those liveries.. I think he's got five or six up there (flightsim library).

Kevin Michael has done a couple of custom liveries for me. He is in the process of completing a British registry on my Malibu that I will use for my flight from the JetProp factory in Spokane to England. Kevin is very good to work with and very helpful.

JetProp & Duke liv. by KM here also: Couple Pics flying in California. We had a Beech "Ride" last night... We let the Piper tag along because he promised us a $100 Hamburger at KPVF.... LOL.jetprop1.jpgjetprop2.jpgjetprop3.jpgjetprop4.jpgjetprop5.jpg

My flight to England has begun-GPRIXLeg1-3departKSFF.jpgTakeoff from the JetProp Factory at KSFF Felts Field, in Spokane Washington bound for KFAR Fargo, North Dakota.GPRIXLeg1-5TarmacKFAR.jpgOn the ground at KFAR. The flight was 860 nm and I had 4 gallons of fuel left in each wing when I shut down the engine.Leg2-1KFARearlymorning.jpgEarly morning at Fargo. Fully refueled and ready to go. Because tailwinds at FL260 were less than Leg 1 and the flight was longer to Gatineau, Ontario, I decided to fly only to Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan to refuel. Leg 3 will be to Gatineau CYND.Leg2-2enroutetoKANJ.jpgG-PRIX at FL260 enroute to KANJ Sault Ste. Marie. Tailwind was less than 20 kts.

Thanks, Andreas. The route I have planned should be about 5000 nm long. The final destination is EGTC Cranfield Airport near the Silverstone F1 Racetrack. The G-PRIX paint job is by Kevin Michael. I told him I am a fan of Formula One Grand Prix racing and wanted a Malibu painted British Racing Green. I plan on flying her to all the European F1 races this year. I really want to thank Kevin for helping me out. He also made the VH-WHD paint job for me. His paint jobs are available at Flightsim.com.Tonight I am in Gatineau. There was a thunderstorm building so I will spend the night there and leave for Goose Bay, Newfoundland tomorrow.Bill

Some nice shots and trip plans again, guys. Thanks for that. I'm really enjoying the views and route suggestions and it seems like some of you folks really head for the endurance envelope limits, huh?

Leg3-2ParkedatCYND.jpgA little bit of rain at Ottawa-Gatineau last night. Today I leave for Goose Bay, Newfoundland and if the weather is good, I will press on to Greenland.

Leg4-1DepartingCYND.jpgLeg 4 - Departing CYND enroute to Goose Bay, Newfoundland CYYRLeg4-2BasetoRwy34atCYYR.jpg On base to Runway 34 at CYYR.Leg4-3LonelyGooseBay.jpgA very lonely tarmac at Goose Bay. Where is a fuel truck when you need one?

Heads Up: When you get to BGBW, hotel rooms are $225.00 (US) a night... and you can no longer buy fuel to the level that you need... they sell only 40 gallon barrels.. and you own the whole thing if you use it all or not. Now what your supposed to do with left over fuel is anyones guess.At least this is what I've read recently... Allot of new planes going to new customers cross the pond (both ways), stop in at BGBW.

Thanks for the warning on the hotel room price. It's a good thing I have a nice expense account for this ferry job! As for the fuel, I had 22 gallons left in the wings. I bought three barrels (120 gallons) which topped me off at 140 gallons. I gave the left over fuel to a guy flying a PC-12 back to Canada. He owes me a hamburger, he said. Tomorrow's flights are to Keflavik, Iceland and to Vagar in the Faroe Islands.Here is a picture of showing Greenland in the distance on the G500. Lots a water!-G-PRIXLeg5-1Greenlandahead.jpgSafely on the ground, we taxi off Runway 7 after three hours and twelve minutes in the air from Goose Bay. I was thankful for the unusually clear weather for Greenland this time of year.G-PRIXLeg5-2ClearrunwayatBGBW.jpg