Sign in to follow this  
CoolP

Where are you flying your JetProp

As the title says, where is she going?I'm currently at Geneva, maybe heading for Spain or trying to land and some French Altiports next. With the turbine power, the mountains can't scare me off. B)Ok, you've asked for it. On my way to In France now. Just after leaving Geneva.screenfm.th.jpg

Edited by CoolP

attachment.php?attachmentid=120173&d=1329244639Here I am in Port MacQuarie, Australia (YPMQ) before flying across the ocean to Lord Howe Island (YLHI).

Currently Flying the Ski Area Circuit KEGE,KASE,KTEX,KSUN ,KJAC and a few runs down to KIFP Gotta Love Mountain flying in Cruddy Weather. i just about have my Ezdok Vibration profile Worn out ;-)

Great location tips from you guys. Keep em coming. :smile:I'm on my way from Toulouse LFBO to Santander LEXJ now, FL260, but some 40+ kts headwind. However, what a nice plane to fly. I really like it.screen3gd.th.jpgscreen2ui.th.jpg

For some reason, despite having purchased all of the Orbx NA regions, I'd never picked up Tongass Fjords X. Did that last week, so I've been doing the grand tour of the "major" airports in the area with the new plane. Sitka (PASI), Kake (PAFE), Petersburg (PAPG), Wrangell (PAWG), Klawock (PAKW) and then back around to the ever-unique Ketchikan (PAKT) at the north end of "Pacific Fjords". Haven't been to any of the interior BC airports yet. Great country to see from either down low or up high.Also made a quick trip from the new Orbx freeware aiport in Alberta (Claresholm Industrial - CEJ4) down to Helena, MT (KHLN). From FL250, the transition from Orbx NRM to my underlying UTX/GEX scenery - for quite a ways on this route you fly right on or near the edges - is quite stunning and a bit depressing. From that high, the repeating patterns of UTX/GEX are depressingly obvious, forming a very unnatural looking mosaic. Never noticed this much before at under 10,000' in piston planes.Scott

Hi Folks,at the moment I am parked at LSZR St. Gallen Altenrhein (Flylogic ... just wunderfull) and waiting for my clearance (from my wife :( ) to take off maybe later the afternoon to poland and Bornholm Island! Will keep ´em coming if you like! Logging 21 hrs and more!01.jpgHappy landings!

Edited by andy1975

waiting for my clearance (from my wife :( )
This overrides any other clearance available, right? Sounds familiar. :(

This morning I ride from Glasgow down to Samedan with a wonderful approach over the swiss mountains. This afternoon I will make a short hop to St Gallen Altenrhein and then to Krakow and testing the new scenery from Drzewiecki DewsignCheersMark

Currently Heading to KSUN (Sun Valley Idaho) FL180 bucking a 40 Knt Headwind and expecting snow for the Approach !!!

This morning I ride from Glasgow down to Samedan with a wonderful approach over the swiss mountains. This afternoon I will make a short hop to St Gallen Altenrhein and then to Krakow and testing the new scenery from Drzewiecki DewsignCheersMark
Wow,St. Gallen to Krakau Scenery was the exact flight I did this afternoon lol ... then proceeding to Danzig!

Hi Andy,greetings to you and a good ride on the Malibu! The Polish Payware sceneries are real great for flying!Regards from ChiemseeMark

I took off from Hoquaim, Washington just before sunrise this morning, headed to Jackson Hole, Wyoming again. I wanted to take advantage of fast winds aloft. I was able to get a ground speed of over 300 knots.2012-2-21_11-11-41-249.jpgAs the sun came up, the sunscreens went down in the cockpit. My co-pilot had to avert his eyes from the glare of the rising sun-2012-2-21_11-15-3-229.jpgBill

Nice ones, guys! Those 300 kts GS from Bill are the next target of mine. However, maybe some of you also aim for that 400 Knot Club. :(