Sign in to follow this  
Socrat

Site to download charts of Europe

Recently I have found site where are many of charts from Europe countries. The files are not hosted there, but it interested me and I lost the link because I cleared cache of browser before I save the link, so the site disapeared. My idea is to ask you, if you know the site, the name I cannot recall. It has black menus on the left and black top I think. You can list the menus. Only think I remember is there was (as part of many other items) Poland and Scandinavia section with scandinavia countries (Sweden, Denmark, and so on). Can you give some links?

Since I still try to find the site, I have found this site, which looks very similar to the site I look for:http://vateud.org/in...=101&Itemid=164The menu is almost identical, it is black, same width and same color graphics (images in left menu). But in the left menu there should be many of countries of Europe organized in groups. The banner or top graphics is not so big and I think there is not banner like this. If you know some similar site referring to aeronautical charts, please let me now. This was good resource of information so I must bookmark.

Edited by Socrat

Not a lot of use from where I'm sitting. Went straight into find Spain and Greece and neither were listed, unless I am mitaken.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

You're right. But I looked for Scandinavia countries and I found what I needed. Also the Poland charts are helpful for me. I am interested about site that enables to me to simple find what I need and this one enables to do it for me. Even if that is not complete list, the site they reffered to was good because I have simply found that pdfs charts.

Yes. The "EAD Basic" application is Java and kind of slow to load for me, but you get all the EU charts and text you want.scott s..

Edited by scott967