Sign in to follow this  
pao

Future ?

HiDoes anyone knows if there will be plan for jetliners like Airbus/Boeings as well as other territories (US, Europe ?)... I am surprise that MS does not communicate on that....For the meantime, I have manage to port the PMDG 737NGX into flight + a couple of Fly Tampa sceneries but I wish we could get more.thank youGregPS : The NGX and Flytampa statement is OF COURSE a ....joke.. :Party:

Edited by pao

too much, too soon....

by the way did you take the time to taxi around Hilo ?? Did you notice the gates and some of the (NOW) static ground vehicles ??? that may give you a clue of what its in the future of flight....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

And the achievement for shipping half a million pax. That's a lot of maule flights...

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

What do you mean by that ?
He means that the cues for a major expansion are everywhere: Airline traffic sliders in the cfg file, extremely detailed air terminals with gates and walkways, airliner service ground equipment and numerous other precursors.Kind regards,

Guest cassis

Ohhhh I see.... Then we may get our FSX replacement :Hypnotized:

I agree signs are there for airliners etc as serious addonsI'm concerned re pricing though .... if the current fairly simple aircraft are £9.99 each (ouch !!) - then how much would a full airliner be ??!!

My guess is the prices are kinda high because they are trying to get a stable launch for the game. Compared to other third-party developers the prices aren't bad. Hopefully In the future we will see cheaper addons or bundles.

Not likely to be an fsx replacement in the forseeable future, but the framework is there for jets etc. would be suprised if ms doesn't release something of that nature given the massive demand from their customer base (its not just avsimmers who like the idea of flying the heavies).I wouldn't lose any sleep over pricing, i'll be you a dollar any jets released are a lot less than the pmdg/lds/aerosoft/whatever you're flying now. I'm more worried about depth of systems, i'll bet you another dollar that ms doesn't release anything that remotely approaches the versimilitude of the ngx. And from reading josh's interview yesterday, doesn't sound like the 3pd will be invited to the party in the short term. Would be cool if they change their mind on that call.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

This is all good news for those such as myself who have not delved too deeply into Flight, but want to see much more than is currently there.

versimilitude
Did anyone else Google it, or am I the only idiot in the village?

Regards,

PD

Not likely to be an fsx replacement in the forseeable future, but the framework is there for jets etc. would be suprised if ms doesn't release something of that nature given the massive demand from their customer base (its not just avsimmers who like the idea of flying the heavies).I wouldn't lose any sleep over pricing, i'll be you a dollar any jets released are a lot less than the pmdg/lds/aerosoft/whatever you're flying now. I'm more worried about depth of systems, i'll bet you another dollar that ms doesn't release anything that remotely approaches the versimilitude of the ngx. And from reading josh's interview yesterday, doesn't sound like the 3pd will be invited to the party in the short term. Would be cool if they change their mind on that call.
did you ever see a pmdg - or aerosoft addon ??from what i read and see MS is far far far away behind ! Edited by arsenal82

This is all good news for those such as myself who have not delved too deeply into Flight, but want to see much more than is currently there.versimilitudeDid anyone else Google it, or am I the only idiot in the village?
LOL OK, what does it mean? I don't have a clue. Sounds nice though. Has a certain ring to it! :smile:

I agree signs are there for airliners etc as serious addonsI'm concerned re pricing though .... if the current fairly simple aircraft are £9.99 each (ouch !!) - then how much would a full airliner be ??!!
"fairly simple" aircraft in FSX range from $25-$35 FSX, and more complex aircraft are like $70-$80. Given that, I would say Flight is a lot cheeper then FSX. If MS and Flight can keep the quality to the level of the Maule and RV-6, they will be worth it.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

I think the program itself is giving tips of what may be coming. I saw one of those history tips talking about an Airbus A380 with the ability to carry something like 853 passengers :Thinking: .

PS : The NGX and Flytampa statement is OF COURSE a ....joke.. :Party:
Good thing. You would have instantly become the most popular person on the planet :LMAO:

Those "Hints and Tips" that popup when you switch back and forth from map view; one said to go to MSFlight.com and let (MS) know what addons you would like. Howerever, I can find nowhere on the MSFlight site to enter my requests.RB