Sign in to follow this  
nawarren

Unable to see control panel

Hello,Have installed program. all ok. selected either button or voice. Load FSX. click on standby instrument, nothing happens. Have looked in panel.cfg and see nothing for fscrew. Have uninstalled and reinstalled, no difference. Any ideas?cheersNeil

Open the NGX Configuration Manager and make sure that Voice or Button is actually enabled. I tripped up on this also.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Hi Neil,Do you have FSX installed in some really obscure place?The Config Manager is pretty bullet proof... it's tough to say.Did you see the pop-up box that said "FS2Crew enabled"? LIke this:config1.JPGTry running the Flight1 Registry Repair tool, found here: http://www.flight1.c...sp?page=libraryFailing that, PM me and I'll sort it for you via a Remote Desktop.If I can see it, I can probably solve it for you in 5 seconds.Cheers,

Hi,Wayne thanks for responce. Yes I have selected both button and voice in menu. Tried both. No luck.Hi Bryan, FSX is installed in E:FSX. The installer found it straigh away, and seemed to install ok. I'd imagine I should see some fscrew reference in panel.cfg? If all was working? But nothing there.cheersneilHi Bryan,I do not remember seeing the Fscrew enabled box.cheersNeil

Hi Neil,I think that's the problem...You can only select one.If you try to select both, you'll cancel out both of them.You can only have one version of FS2Crew running at a time.... Voice or Button.You cannot have both running at the same time.Only pick one!I think that's the problem.So just pick one... you'll see a pop up box that say "FS2Crew XXX enabled."Then load FSX.It should work.Cheers,

Hi Bryan,Many thanks for your excellent support. Hands up it's completly my fault. What a muppet, I was unselecting the voice activation by clicking on it! Was confused with the tick and cross. Very sorry for wasting your time.Many thanksNeil

I have the same problem. Cannot activate either. If I use the keyboard shortcut, the control panel comes up, FS2Crew starts up but the FO is kinda blind, windows heat is on but he says it's off and stuff like that. I can see the gauge added to the panel cfg. Very frustrated at this stage. If it's enabled, should there be a tickmark or cross? If I have a cross and click on it, it says fscrew disabled and then if I click on the tick it says fscrew enabled.

I give up now, tried reinstall and another mouse since I use a wireless MS mouse with a zillion buttons but still no go. AAaarrrggghhh!

I have the same problem. Cannot activate either. If I use the keyboard shortcut, the control panel comes up, FS2Crew starts up but the FO is kinda blind, windows heat is on but he says it's off and stuff like that.I can see the gauge added to the panel cfg. Very frustrated at this stage. If it's enabled, should there be a tickmark or cross? If I have a cross and click on it, it says fscrew disabled and then if I click on the tick it says fscrew enabled.
Hi,I have no idea who you are so i cant refer to you by name, but here goes:If it's enabled there will be a cross to disable it, if disabled there will a tickmark. Read it again, it doen't say it's disabled it says "Disable FS2Crew"

Ya well, then I have it right. Like I also said, if I open the panel.cfg I can see the gauge entry so it's there, the clickspot just do not work. I also use Voxatc which also does a panel.cfg change. Some sort of conflict maybe?

Ya well, then I have it right. Like I also said, if I open the panel.cfg I can see the gauge entry so it's there, the clickspot just do not work.I also use Voxatc which also does a panel.cfg change. Some sort of conflict maybe?
Try clicking closer to the top of the standby instruments.

i have the same problem, started config.manager, choose button control and start with the default pmdg 737-800.i can left click on any part of the section nothing happpens.question: if i start with a flight the first time should there not be a popup asking if i trust the fs2crew gau?that's wat happebed when i istalled the fs2crew for level-d 767ton van dongen

Ok, clickspot works in 2D panel but not in the VC. THe manual says it should work in both.