Sign in to follow this  
nawarren

Unable to see control panel

i have the same problem, started config.manager, choose button control and start with the default pmdg 737-800.i can left click on any part of the section nothing happpens.question: if i start with a flight should there not be a popup asking if i trust the fs2crew gau?that's wat happebed when i istalled the fs2crew for level-d 767ton van dongen
Hi Ton,Yes there is supposed to be a popup asking that, did you run the installer as administrator ? If not, see if that helps.
Ok, clickspot works in 2D panel but not in the VC. THe manual says it should work in both.
Yes it should work in both, Try reinstalling FS2Crew (run as administrator) then run the config manager (as administrator) and select which version of fs2crew you want. Then see if that helps.

For me the same. Click spot works in 2D panel but not in VC!There is the following entry in the VC section of my panel.cfg://////////////////////////////////////////////////////// VC SECTION 36// Third Party Addon///////////////////////////////////////////////////////[VCockpit36]size_mm=8,8pixel_size=8,8texture=$ThirdPartybackground_color=0,0,0gauge00=FS2Crew2010VersionsPMDG737NGXGaugesFS2CrewNGXVoice!FS2Crew_Icon, 0,0,8,8Is that correct?Bernhard

For me the same. Click spot works in 2D panel but not in VC!There is the following entry in the VC section of my panel.cfg://////////////////////////////////////////////////////// VC SECTION 36// Third Party Addon///////////////////////////////////////////////////////[VCockpit36]size_mm=8,8pixel_size=8,8texture=$ThirdPartybackground_color=0,0,0gauge00=FS2Crew2010VersionsPMDG737NGXGaugesFS2CrewNGXVoice!FS2Crew_Icon, 0,0,8,8Is that correct?Bernhard
Try this if you dont have it:[VCockpit36]size_mm=8,8pixel_size=8,8texture=$ThirdPartybackground_color=0,0,0gauge00=FS2Crew2010VersionsPMDG737NGXGaugesFS2CrewNGXVoice!FS2Crew_Icon, 0,0,8,8

Damien, thank you for your answer, but I wrote that i HAVE this entry in my panel.cfg. But it doesn't work !And another problem: if I open the PA panel I cannot close it. When clicking on the top right hand screw It just flickers, but the window stays open. Also a second click on the main panel PA-button doesn't close the PA window.Bernhard

problem solved, i don't know why, but i started a default flight with the beechcraft, and then i choose the pmdg, now i was asked to accept fs2crew gauge as trusted software, and everything worked!!

problem solved, i don't know why, but i started a default flight with the beechcraft, and then i choose the pmdg, now i was asked to accept fs2crew gauge as trusted software, and everything worked!!
Damien, thank you for your answer, but I wrote that i HAVE this entry in my panel.cfg. But it doesn't work !And another problem: if I open the PA panel I cannot close it. When clicking on the top right hand screw It just flickers, but the window stays open. Also a second click on the main panel PA-button doesn't close the PA window.Bernhard
Hi Teun,Regarding the PA panel, on the audio control panel put the chance the MIC selector from PA to another selection and this closes the PA panel. The reason it doesnt close if you click PA again you are basically selecting it again,..not turning it off. Just change the MIC selector to something else.Glad you got it fixed !Regards
UAC is disabled on my PC but I'll try that.
Maybe you should try what Teun did above to resolve his problem. It seems like something strange is going on with your FSX and Trusted gauges.

OK, I sorted it out. I made some modifications in my panel.cfg before (installing RealityXP weather gauge and an ACARS) and it seems that FS2Crew-configurator has some problems with that. After some changing of the lines it works now. Also PA-window now closes in the right manner.But but but................I have now problems with the video marshaller. I can open the Video Marshaller panel, but whenever I click on the left scew, nothing happens. Normaly a video panel must open here, showing a marshaller (I'm in windowed mode and pause on task switch is unchecked). Anyone has a clue?Bernhard

OK, I sorted it out. I made some modifications in my panel.cfg before (installing RealityXP weather gauge and an ACARS) and it seems that FS2Crew-configurator has some problems with that. After some changing of the lines it works now. Also PA-window now closes in the right manner.But but but................I have now problems with the video marshaller. I can open the Video Marshaller panel, but whenever I click on the left scew, nothing happens. Normaly a video panel must open here, showing a marshaller (I'm in windowed mode and pause on task switch is unchecked). Anyone has a clue?Bernhard
The FS2Crew Config Manager adds FS2Crew entries dynamically to your NGX's panel.cfg.Unlike older FS2Crew's, it doesn't just swap out the whole panel.cfg with a FS2Crew version.It should be able to deal with any custom pre-existing mods you have installed on the Panel.Cfg.Not sure about your Video Marshaller issue... can anyone reproduce?

No video marshaller for me either, but not too interested in that anyway. This product is really fun, thanks!!-George

And another problem: if I open the PA panel I cannot close it. When clicking on the top right hand screw It just flickers, but the window stays open. Also a second click on the main panel PA-button doesn't close the PA window.
That's because the PA MIC selector is selected on the Captain's Audio Control Panel.Change the MIC selector another position. Your PA panel will then close.Best,
Great!I suspect what's happening is that if you've set FSX so up to the NGX is the 'default' aircraft when you load FSX (not the Cessa), it somehow bypasses the new gauge check.Must be some weird FSX bug.Generally speaking,I don't recommend making the default flight anything other the Cessna.... it just makes life easier.

That's because the PA MIC selector is selected on the Captain's Audio Control Panel.Change the MIC selector another position. Your PA panel will then close.Best,Great!I suspect what's happening is that if you've set FSX so up to the NGX is the 'default' aircraft when you load FSX (not the Cessa), it somehow bypasses the new gauge check.Must be some weird FSX bug.Generally speaking,I don't recommend making the default flight anything other the Cessna.... it just makes life easier.
PMDG specifically says NOT to do this with the NGX, ie start the NGX as your aircraft you wanna use from the word go. Tried loading something else first anyway, did not help for me, still no click spot in the VC.I also cannot see the video marshaller but no biggie, never used it before anyhow. Running in window mode BTW.

PMDG specifically says NOT to do this with the NGX, ie start the NGX as your aircraft you wanna use from the word go. Tried loading something else first anyway, did not help for me, still no click spot in the VC.I also cannot see the video marshaller but no biggie, never used it before anyhow. Running in window mode BTW.
No click spot in VC: This is a weird one. Are you using EZ -Dok or any program that might interfere with the VC? Maybe Track IR?Video Marshaller: Is your Windows Media Player in working order? Some people uninstall it, or it could be damaged.

My WMP looks ok. Not sure why the VM doesn't work. FYI I'm running a pretty high rez (2560x1600) if that might have an impact.-G