Sign in to follow this  
alexandrien

PC for PMDG NGX

Hello guys!I wanna buy a new PC with which the PMDG NGX is running smoothly. That´s the future system:-i5 2500K OC@ 4,5GHz-GTX 560 3GB-8 GB RAMHow many Frames would i get with that system and this situation:PMDG NGX+REX-GEX+Mega Airport FrankfurtWhat do you honestly think how many frames??best regards!Philipp

-i5 2500K OC@ 4,5GHz-GTX 560 3GB-8 GB RAM
That system will run FSX like a dream. Just be sure to get the Asus P8Z68 Deluxe Gen3 motherboard. You will have full Ivy Bridge and PCIe3 compatibility.

25-35 depending on weather, time, traffic
Only with a very well optimised fsx.cfg

but Vatsim is way batter.. LOL
No, it's not. In the last months I am doing daily checks and clearly IVAO has 20-25% more people online at any given moment.On the topic: Yes, that machine would run NGX + all of the sweet add-ons quite nicely. I would buy 1GB graphics card though.

No, it's not. In the last months I am doing daily checks and clearly IVAO has 20-25% more people online at any given moment.
more people, that has no clue how to fly.

Well, EDDF from Aerosoft is very heavy in frames! See my specs below, I get around 30 FPS at the runway in EDDF but only 22FPS at some places (gate, ...). I have WOAI, REX, NGX , ...Tweaking is very important for smooth running, you will need some time but do not give up, also if you have yery bad frames at the beginning!Cheers

more people, that has no clue how to fly.
Sorry, I haven't realized you know them all, Daniel. And their skills too. In my opinion it is better for everyone if the two networks were one, what do you think?

Only with a very well optimised fsx.cfg
Well of course. Without a head on your shoulders you won't run it smoothly even with 2700K and GTX580.

Yet i´m using this PC:-i5 750 2,6GHz-GT 230and in Mega Airport Frankfurt with the NGX, VFR Germany, REX and GEX i get 9 to 10 Frames. i WANT TO UNDERLINE: WITH THAT BAD SYSTEM!i really can't imagine, getting Frames under 20 with the new system i mentioned...