Sign in to follow this  
Luis_KMIA

Every FO response is "Flaps up"

I just bought the NGX voice control version . I'm already a user for PMDG 747 and Level-D 767.My problem is that every FO response is "Flaps up"Any ideas? Order #20885Thanks

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I just bought the NGX voice control version . I'm already a user for PMDG 747 and Level-D 767.My problem is that every FO response is "Flaps up"Any ideas? Order #20885Thanks
Hi Luis,What shows in the green bar at the top of the screen ?

The command I speak appears on the green bar.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Same here I can't even restart a checklist flaps up flaps up flaps up
What do you see in the green bar ?

exactly what I say and no mater whay i say it responds "flaps up" I can say before start checklist and the green bar shows that but the FO responds Flaps up.

I seem to have the same issue. Completely reinstalled the NGX with SP1c, reinstalled FS2 and still, no matter what is spoken the FO responds, "Flaps up". Tried restarting voice recognition, no joy. Anybody figured it out yet?

I seem to have the same issue. Completely reinstalled the NGX with SP1c, reinstalled FS2 and still, no matter what is spoken the FO responds, "Flaps up". Tried restarting voice recognition, no joy. Anybody figured it out yet?
Did FSX ask you if it can trust the fs2crew gauges ?

Ok. Just uninstalled FS2 NGX from my files, app data and hard drive. Reinstalled and FSX did not ask for permission to run. Also, since installing FS2 for the NGX I've had an issue with the views. It takes approx 5-6 trys of restarting FSX to get the 737 to load properly. Most of the time it will load with transparent sections of the vc and no external view. Other times it will load with full vc but no switch buttons, just a black spot where the switch lever should be. Never had this issue before. The only thing I've istalled lately is the Leonardo Maddog 2010 Pro and the corresponding FS2 (3 days ago) then today, the NGX FS2. Please dont tell me the NGX and the Maddog have a conflict problem. I already had to no longer fly the Airbus Evolution because it conflicts with the NGX. Thanks for your help.

There's no conflict, so don't worry about that.If you all you get is "flaps up", which is really weird, contact me via the Contact form on the FS2Crew website.I'll sort it via a Remote Desktop.I need to see it first hand.I suspect it may be a weird microphone/ sapi problem...In the meantime, just use the Button Control version.

Actually, there may be some type of conflict. I uninstalled the Maddog and now the NGX works fine. Made two partial flights, start up to takeoff, from different airports and all went well. No issues. I had some other problems when it came to the NGX with the Airbus evolution vol. 2. I had to uninstall that as well for the NGX to function properly. It just doesnt like to play well with other manufacturers aircraft I guess. Its a shame though. I hadnt even had a chance to learn the Maddog yet. Maybe a patch in the future from PMDG? Or LMS? Oh well. Such is life.

Huh, glad you got it sorted!But.... the solution makes no sense.There's no possible conflict between the FS2Crew NGX and FS2Crew Maddog.FS2Crew consists of gauge files that only load when you load the physical aircraft (via its panel.cfg).That said, each version of FS2Crew is hermetically sealed from the other this way... So if you load FSX, and you load the NGX right away, nothing associated with the Maddog would load.So I'm glad you got it working, but the solution makes no sense to me.Gotta love computers :( :LMAO:Are you loading the Maddog as like a default flight, then loading the NGX?Cheers,

Ifs not an issue between FS2 and the MD80, it's between the NGX itself and the MD80. I.e. vc missing, partially missing, etc. Once I uninstalled the MD80 it didn't happen again. As for loading the MD, I always loaded from the setup and load manager, which then started FSX. From there I manually loaded the MD, my airport, weather, etc. Worked great. But since installing it 3 days ago I haven't flown the NGX. Was waiting for your release. So once I installed the FS2 for the NGX and attempted to take a flight that's when the problem started. So I backtracked my latest installs, of which the MD80 it's the most recent, and began a process of elimination via uninstall. Lo and behold, once uninstalled the NGX works fine. Perhaps I'll try to reinstall the Maddog later and see what happens. BTW, absolutely FANTASTIC work on the new FS2! Love it! Thanks for the help.

BTW, absolutely FANTASTIC work on the new FS2! Love it! Thanks for the help.
Glad you like it! I still don't see how the MD80 could have such an effect on the NGX as to result in everything you say being as interpretted as 'flaps up.' Totally bizarre that.But if you got working, that's all that counts. :( :Peace:Chers,