Sign in to follow this  
mas618

WestJet - who can get me started?

Wow - I see that - looks pretty darn good!Thx for the advise Mike!Mas

All of theses are good suggestions. Kelowna has a really fun RNP approach into runway 34. It is a steep decent followed by a curved approach hugging the mountains.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Mas, Take a look at Simaddons. They've done a number of Canadian airports. Pretty nice stuff.
Looks good, are they compatible with the Orbx scenery, and is anyone going to do CYYC?

...Flew into Yellowknife yesterday, and got shaken by the wind pretty good ;) Wahhuu! Lots of gusting, so the windshear alert got some training on the LOC-backcourse approach for 15. Nice ride guys - thx ;)I guess next up is Kelowna - sounds like a pictorial approach!Mas

Simaddons airports are compatable with Orbx scenery. They recently released Winnepeg and I believe they are working on Calgary.

NAX669.png

CYHZ-CYYT *lots of interesting weather on this route
Flew this route last night (in a WestJet)..using RW weather..must be summer..Had +4deg right up to about FL10, a big fat tailwind and no clouds LOL..Going to do some serious weather injection tonight..Any of those routes nasty approaches (in addition to Kelowna)bestjake

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

If anyone knows me, they know I love my westjet. ( http://www.vataware.com/pilot.cfm?cid=1182144 ) And I will second that Halifax to St. Johns is very interesting because of the straight that lays between them. Also, anything on the west coast will be fun. Mountains plus terrible weather plus your NGX make for an interesting time :) CYYZ - KLGA is starting up this summer with the 736, something like 6 flights a day or something silly. If I come up with any good routes, I'll be sure to pass them along to you guys who share the "Westjetter spirit." Safe landings :) Brandon 1182144