Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

MORE IMAGES OF THE 777 - FROM THE OUTSIDE!

Beyond our expectations!!We were going hungry for previews, and got more than we expected!You start showing us the LR!! OMGI think most of us thought we were to wait longer for the LR version!Amazing amazing amazing!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

wait for a -300ER, saxey beast :(

Regards Marc

[EUR VOR RDL 205 DME 15.7]

+1 -300ER would be freaggin amazing :DAnyways, these are the fastest previews we've ever received from PMDG... VC shots AND exterior shots in less then 20 hours :D And the expected release will be after my final exams in june so afterwards i've enough time to fly this beauty ;)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Guest http404

Who's with me on a show-off maiden flight from LA across the planet to LA, in a formation on VATSIM, perhaps different real-world airlines? :(

Okey this is pure torture.. It will be even harder to wait! :) Sweet looking plane..

OMG! I cant wait to fly this beauty. The 737NGX is good, but I think think this will be better!American%20Flag.gif

For some reason that PMDG house livery adds all the more excitement for me the first time I see a new project. Looks stunning, especially the shots with the landing gear down.

Hi guys,Please no flaming this is an opinion.I am looking at the front of the fuselage and I think the shape is a little off, check the comparison shots, the angle is not the but IRL the 777 front is different to the picture? Peoples thoughts?Fan textures: I still think the running fan blade textures could be improved, I think the [other] company do them better on the 777..EDITED - COPYRIGHT VIOLATION - DO NOT POST IMAGES YOU DO NOT OWN.withindex.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=40382Engine fan in rotaton = totally black, not the gray lines, anyway to address before release?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Looking great, is this using the blueprints etc from Boeing as well? Like the NGX?Cheers

Oh my god.I woke up this morning, feeling terribly, completely hung-over after drinking too much beer...And it's gone. Wow. I'm completely amazed... I've been looking forward to the 777 for such a long time now. I always thought I'd give up on the 747 the moment the 777 became available, but now that the 747 v2 is so close to a release, I'll get them both and fly them both. At least, I expect FPS of the 747 v2 to be superior to the 747 v1, like the NGX's is.And, I wonder how long it will take for people to start asking for a MD-11 v2.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case