Sign in to follow this  
Stanfitz

Can't find any zero to download

I've tried and can't locate any zero to download. No Zero shows up in my hanger. I even tried going to the Microsoft website and no luck there either.Well I wouldn't download it anyway since I'm not going to EVER buy a plane without a cockpit. Don't know why they would even make one.I got suckered into buying that P-51 (but just so I could get up around 48,000 feet).Never again.Anyway the reason I was trying to find the Zero download is because I wanted to see how much they were charging.Oh well, perhaps they got rid of it, since all I have read has been negative.Anyone acutally download the Zero. If so, how much?

I've been trying to find it too, but no luck. Maybe with all of the negative criticism, they've pulled the plug on it??Paul

I don't think so. They may have forgotten that it was said to be today.EDIT: Not live yet according to dev.

I have been keeping an eye on it for the same reason throughout the day, no sign of a Zero available for dowload/purchase yet.

Hopefully, in a day or two, they'll announce that the Zero has been unavailable as planned due to technical reasons and, oh, that "no cockpit" information from before was an error on the part of the web-team, and the full VC-equipped aircraft is now ready for purchase.

A member of the Flight Team stated on the Flight Beta Discussion forum that it will available later today (they are on Pacific Time there)

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

But we are not on PST, we use PDT.Not sure if this zero is for real or not.Till someone gets the plane and reports on it, I'll just consider all this stuff about the Zero a hoax.

But we are not on PST, we use PDT.Not sure if this zero is for real or not.Till someone gets the plane and reports on it, I'll just consider all this stuff about the Zero a hoax.
It's already out.https://microsoftfli...us/marketplace/You can also view it in the Flight Hangar in-game.

Brandon Filer

Yup, I see it's out and I see it has NO cockpit.Won't see me wasting my money on it.

At least it costs less than the P51 lol. If slamraam prod made a video for every aircraft flying in every scenery DLC for FLIGHT, I think he would be recognized as a favorite. Just take a look at the P51 video and the release video. Highly realistic.http://www.youtube.com/user/slamraamprod/videosThis just proves that although FLIGHT may not be what people had hoped for, you can still have fun with it and make videos that seem realistic (and maybe are).