Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

But the price!
Says the man with all the best technology and risking the life of his CPU blum.gif, but yes it is a lot.

I just pre-ordered from Newegg. Ten days. I pulled the trigger tonight so I'm not tempted to spend my "toy money" on something like a $100 hamburger.
Wow, I have been watching the videos on the Comos 2 and am astonished as too how much bigger and better laid out than my huge Cooler Master 942 HAF. It is absolutely stunning! You have certainly upped the ante. After searching my head to see if I could justify the change, I have decided to just have envy instead.Kind regards, Edited by SpiritFlyer

Says the man with all the best technology and risking the life of his CPU blum.gif, but yes it is a lot.
Yeah, but this is the case. I mean, I get an ulcer when I pay more than 150€ for a case!

Yeah, but this is the case. I mean, I get an ulcer when I pay more than 150€ for a case!
Same here, but... isn't that just about the most beautiful thing you ever saw that does not have 2 legs, lipstick and long hair?Kind regards, Edited by SpiritFlyer

Some pics of modding a cosmos. 2 new 92mm fans in the front for better air flow and cutting space for the added rads to fit. Hindsight being 20/20 and all it would have been much easier to have gotten the cosmos S case. When I built this comp I wanted it to be quiet, which the Cosmos is great for, but with the balance of reduced airflow. After getting the gtx480's it still sounded like a hairdryer so I went with watercooling. Now it's nice and quiet, even under full load. :)DSCN0196.jpgDSCN0202.jpgDSCN0195.jpgDSCN0197.jpgDSCN0198.jpgDSCN0203.jpgDSCN0206.jpg642DSCN0209.jpg

Are you still running @ 5GHZ?

Hi guysMy new config with a 2600K@5Ghz, 590GTX and 16Gb of ram. Full watercooled with 2x240 GTX and a 360 GTX :B2.jpgB3.jpgB4.jpgBenjamin

Edited by bendead

thats one packed case, where is the second 240mm rad?

Edited by VirginAus737

Very packed :Party:The other 240 is on the other side.BenjaminEdit : some more pictures_DSC6488_DxO.jpg_DSC6490_DxO.jpg_DSC6497_DxO.jpg_DSC6498_DxO.jpgWC5.jpg

Edited by bendead

Big and packed. Say, did you build this for FSX?And btw. you shouldn't have those bubbles :Thinking:

Edited by Kosta

Hi KostaMainly for FSX, that why i did not take a 3630K.For the bubbles it's normal, the system has been running for just 48h, and with this config, i don't expect it to stop before 1 to 2 weeks "without shaking the case" :LMAO:Benjamin

Full watercooled with 2x240 GTX and a 360 GTX :
3 GFX cards?? For what´s that worth?

Hi KostaMainly for FSX, that why i did not take a 3630K.For the bubbles it's normal, the system has been running for just 48h, and with this config, i don't expect it to stop before 1 to 2 weeks "without shaking the case" :LMAO:Benjamin
Really - I also have quite a lot of devices watercooled, incl. GPU and CPU, 2x HDD boxes, and no bubbles at all after some 30min of running. But OK...If it's for FSX, then I'm afraid your GPU isn't "optimal" - FSX can't use dual GPU, and single is slower than GTX580. Should be enough but still...