Sign in to follow this  
Petraeus

Problems with FSUIPC 4.82

I have not been able to pinpoint cause and effect, but when I installed FSUIPC 4.82, LINDA stopped working reliably. LINDA's GUI display could still show the key depressions, and recognise the plane, but the keys would only work for a short while in FSX, or stop working when I changed to another plane.

I have reverted to 4.80, tried 4.82 again, now reverted once more to 4.80. 4.80 works perfectly, 4.82 does not.

Petraeus

hmmm... I have still 4.80.

Hope Artem or Pete get things sorted out!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I did a long flight with 4.82 with no problems. Is it a specific plane you get this error?

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Hi, I did a long flight with 4.82 with no problems. Is it a specific plane you get this error?

PMDG 737 and 747, Carenado T210. I didn't try others because it seemed consistent.

Petraeus

I have not been able to pinpoint cause and effect, but when I installed FSUIPC 4.82, LINDA stopped working reliably. LINDA's GUI display could still show the key depressions, and recognise the plane, but the keys would only work for a short while in FSX, or stop working when I changed to another plane.

I have reverted to 4.80, tried 4.82 again, now reverted once more to 4.80. 4.80 works perfectly, 4.82 does not.

Hello!

I have the SAME problem. I'm trying to find a solution.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Rolled back to 4.80 and everything is back to normal.

Will check it later...

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

I recognized same issue - tested Linda 1.11/FSUIPC 4.82 for the first time together with latest PMDG NFX Version (SP1c) and got the same result - linda works at the beginning perfectly (message in FSX window and plane-systems responding to buttons) but after a while it seems to stop functioning at all - I will give FSUIPC 4.80 a try in the next days but thought that this version had some other issues together with the NGX?!

Check the FSUIPC v4.83

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Sorry, 4.823 of course!

There was some issue in 4.822 as Pete says:

Strange. I've added " <custom Control>" but that shouldn't affect the sorting. All that stuff is standard Windows code, not mine, but I'll take a look. Thanks.

[LATER]

Fixed in 4.823, now up. I stupidly mixed up "killfocus" notifications with "selchange" notifications!

Pete

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/71288-fsuipc-482-and-lindalua/page__st__20

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Clicking reload lua engine in LINDA usually gets it working again, I have the same issue sometimes, going into the FSUIPC GUI and coming back out again seems to trigger a lock up in LINDA, reloading the lua engine seems to bring it back to life again and then it plays back all the buffered button and key presses you tried to make when LINDA wasn't responding. I haven't had change to try 4823 yet as I only just noticed Pete replied to my post over at his forum.

Cheers, Andy.

Check the FSUIPC v4.83

Still not working... it seems.

Try this new build: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15957127/LINDA.zip

It still doesn't like joystick buttons pressed too fast (especialy while you're currently inside some dialog and not flying), but I hope it will not hung up any more.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

This build seems to be working OK so far Artem, I am not able to reproduce this by going into and back out of the FSUIPC GUI anymore.

Cheers, Andy.