Sign in to follow this  
TexasGary

No FA With Version 1.2

Bryan, thanks for the 1.2 update. I have made several flights with version 1.2, and since the update I no longer can hear the flight attendant (safety briefing, cruise message, etc.). I heard her announcements in the original release and after the first update, but I lost her afer version 1.2. I tried reinstalling a few times (including an uninstall and reinstall) but I still cant hear the FA. I have the CAB button turned up and I have the latest update for the NGX. Any ideas? I noticed a few others had this problem too.

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR

It's there. I've just installed v 1.2 and have had no problems with the FA's announcements

Play with the volume settings of the PA's. I had the same issue and bringing the volume up restored the FA PA.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Bryan, thanks for the 1.2 update. I have made several flights with version 1.2, and since the update I no longer can hear the flight attendant (safety briefing, cruise message, etc.). I heard her announcements in the original release and after the first update, but I lost her afer version 1.2. I tried reinstalling a few times (including an uninstall and reinstall) but I still cant hear the FA. I have the CAB button turned up and I have the latest update for the NGX. Any ideas? I noticed a few others had this problem too.

These announcements won't be heard in the cockpit door closed so the volume of the cabin announcements defaults to 0. Turn the "CAD" volume up on the main fs2crew panel if you want to hear them.

Thanks for the feedback guys. As I noted in my post I do have the "CAB" knob on the main panel turned up to about the 11:00 position, but I still dont hear the FA. Having it at the 11:00 position worked in previous versions. Do I need to turn it all the way up (to the 5:00 position) to hear the FA in version 1.2? Also, does it make any difference when the "CAB" knob is turned up (turn it up first and then hit the "Run PF" button or hit the "Run PF" button and then turn it up)?

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR

Do I need to turn it all the way up (to the 5:00 position) to hear the FA in version 1.2? Also, does it make any difference when the "CAB" knob is turned up (turn it up first and then hit the "Run PF" button or hit the "Run PF" button and then turn it

13:05 position will do, and turn it on before starting the 'Run PF'. Just worked for me.

OK. I just did another flight. This time I made sure that the "CAB" knob on the main panel was turned all the way up. But I still dont hear anything from the FA. Any other ideas guys?

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

Gary -

I'm running into the same issue after the update. I had the volume cranked with no luck. Everything else is fine, but the FA disappeared.

Rob Sciarrino

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

I see what happened.

A bug slipped in in the last 1.2 build.

I'll fix it now and release a hot fix (aka 1.3)

Thanks Bryan!

Rob Sciarrino

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Thanks Bryan!! Will test V1.3 tonite and report back.

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |