Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Flight1 Cardinal Available

I bought F1 177 and I must say I like it a lot. I didn't find any fault myself but I'm no 177 expert. It's not that rare that a major bug slips through beta testing, stuff happens, maybe it was working until they changed something the last minute and broke a function or two, you never know. I hope they will fix everything that is broken. Can you name a FSX airplane addon that was released bug free and never needed any patches or SP's at all?

As Glenn said:"It just feels right." and that's the reason I will fly it a lot.

Guest Mik75

A service pack should be around the corner for what I read on the Flight 1 forum. The flight dynamics are very believable in my opinion and the Cardinal just feels right, that's not the case with all the recent releases...

By the way, where did you find the information about a new C172 from Real Air?

Yes, a service pack will be out very shortly and addresses things found and "verified" and a couple of other extra things thrown in for good measure.

Nothing is ever bug free. Look at Windows. Windows updates come out weekly or sometimes even more so. The idea that every computer, and every configuration and every method of testing arrives at perfection in a release just doesnt happen as perfect as anyone including us want it to be. But we always deliver and that is what makes Flight1 an "always" safe purchase.

The 177 Cardinal has been updated to version 1.1

Everything that was mentioned has been fixed.

Guys,

Im thinking about getting it, are the guages in 3d, are the landing lights in 3d like the NGX?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Gotta love Flight1's support! Off to do some flying in the 177 :)

Guys,

Im thinking about getting it, are the guages in 3d, are the landing lights in 3d like the NGX?

Yes, the gauges are all 3D. It doesn't have the volumetric light effect, but it does have the much improved lighting effects on the ground like the MilViz 310 or other current payware planes.