Sign in to follow this  
andy1975

ArezOne C90B Soundpack released

Hello everybody,

maybe some will recall the nice discussion about proper sound pitches produced for FSX addons, and this time again it looks like the prop sound pitch and turbine sound in its correlation again are not correct for this new release as you can hear and see in the YouTube video, it gets very obvious at about 6:00 mins in the video at approach, Power to Flight-Idle ... turbine AND porpeller sound-pitch decreases:

Again as in the other post, I don´t want to flame any developer here, it is just a bit sad these things won´t be taken care of these days :Liar: ...

Thank you for pointing it out again Andy1975.

The same was for the Malibu and continues here...

I am the owner of the Malibu soundset and I contacted the developer asking for a fix but he replied back saying that he would consider fixing it if he had recieved more requests!

What about standing behind your product first!!! It seams obvious from my experience that the only thing Arezone is really interested in is cashing in...Sad indeed!

David DD

Well David , that´s the point as he allready got informed about a failure in the soundsets from ground up with the Malibu! :Liar:

So... do you gentlemen create FS addons and their audio?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Well, sure I am not, but I think it is quite interesting to know if somebody is looking for a realistic exchange.

Again, no flaming intended ... I got a bunch of ArezOne´s sounds myself and i like the sound quality of the pistons very much!

I have their Cessna 182 sound pack. It's better than Carenados default but not perfect either. It also missed some things. I also had to edit the cfg because it referenced wav files by the wrong file name.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

No Beta sound at all and the flap sound is not even close. No Reverse sounds noted. The gear sound is much closer than Carenado's version. No one yet can do Beta sound for the C90B. The Beta sound files are there in the Carenado sound folder, but they are labeled xrmpRev.wav and rmpRev.wav with the cfg using them only when in reverse where they are even then drowned out by the turbine whine sound.

I have HD Beta, flaps, gear and reverse sound files recorded in a C90B available if there is someone that can mod the Carenado cfg file. Hoping to hear from someone.

Russ

Hello to all, if the sound still error exhibits is I gladly ready this in the coming update to abolition that same is valid for the Malibu jet prop. I read again, it me accused of which I only money to make would like then give it angry.I endeavor me a good work to always deliver. Amusingly also, which whole 2 asks to a Patch came. If those patches are present I that will announce

ArezOne, I am sure there are those present on the forum that would be open to providing any assistance to getting a Service Pack together for your new C90B sound pack. Please let us know how we can be of help to you. My files can be sent to you on a CD.

Your program has many positive improvements and could be made to be the first complete C90B sound pack. I want to work with you to make that happen.

Russ

@bytes 2001 of course i can need your help in that case..We can communicate via private-message or with my email.thanks

Great, ArezOne! I will send you a PM tomorrow AM to get us stared. You have made my day.

Russ

Good work guys... I look forward in hearing what you can come up with..... I will be glad to purchase the sound pack for this a/c but it has to be close..... it is not terrible as of now but can use improvement to put it over the top...

I will patiently wait..

Count me in on a purchase as well...........do I have to keep checking their site, or will this be shown as a notice in AVSIM??.........seems like most of the C90 owners will jump on it..............B42L8

I know. The sounds are presented as an alternative with a preview provided free of charge. Do these guys realize how small the market for flight sim is? I think "cashing in" is a misrepresentation of the profit potential.

Kdub

Hello ArezOne,

most importantly I didn´t wanted by starting this topic to head the tone into the wrong direction ... that really bothers me! Me for my self I really appreciate your work, otherwise I wouldn´t have bought nearly every of your Sounds on simmarket nearly blindly!

I really do apologize to may be the cause of a flaming against you by starting this topic at all in the first!

In the Malibu-forum we had a quite interesting discussion about the propeller-sounds and their pitches for the Malibu and FSX-Aircrafts itself, not only regarding your Soundpackage for the Malibu, so without any bad intention I thought it would be interesting for the same group of people that the "problem" still exists in your new C90-release.

But otherwise, if I did not start this topic you wouldn´t be here now and even kindly be willing to cooperate with these nice fellows here for an update ..... I think this is really great news as this beautyfull KingAir and the Malibu deserves your talented touch to their sounds!

So again, I apologize for beeing the starting-cause for any "trouble" but nevertheless I would kindly like to say a big "Hello" and "Welcome to the forums here" to you! :Party:

Great to have you on board and you can surely again count me in to purchase your C90B - Soundset and will get your "Malibu-Update" as your new soundenviroments are realy nice!