Sign in to follow this  
LorneJordan

My treatment at British Airways Virtual Airlines

There are always two sides to a story.

Post counts usually mean nothing, but in this situation, I'd like to hear the other side of the story.

But in listening to the other side of the story, it might flame bait some more and turn this thread into something other than civil.

Whats done is done and im sure the 1240 other members of BAv are very happy with the VA that they joined.

Your right Jack. Here is not the place. After looking at it, you are only getting one version here and there is so much more than the few words written. Not going to turn this into a flame war. People who like it will stay and people who don't will leave.

For you it seems there is no point. For others there is.

Yes, but what is that point, exactly? What does a virtual airline bring to the table? I'm always open to being convinced, but I've never seen any advantages spelt out. The way they tend to sell themselves, they seem to imply that it's self-evident that one wants to join them, but never make it clear why.

Petraeus

The Letters to Editors is not the place for this. And, since this was the OP's first post here, and he has not returned to answer your posts, the credibility of this post is called into question. This topic is now locked.