Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

haztronic

Boeing Business Jet Callsigns?

Hi everyone,

I've been curious as to find out what the type of callsins are used for BBJs. For example, is it 'Boeing 55WB', or 'Business Jet 55WB'?

Thanks a lot.

Many of them also fly under company call signs, or the FAA assigned call sign for their respective certificate.

Using the callsign Boeing is only for Boeing company aircraft. If you're flying a private BBJ it's Boeing N12345

I don't believe Netjets even used the Netjets callsign when they operated them. Just Boeing then the registration number. Like you would flying a Cessna.

Using the callsign Boeing is only for Boeing company aircraft. If you're flying a private BBJ it's Boeing N12345

I don't believe Netjets even used the Netjets callsign when they operated them. Just Boeing then the registration number. Like you would flying a Cessna.

Not necessarily I hear tube liner in many airline company colors flying into and out of various out sourcing MX faculties all the time around the Southeast USA... using the identifier "Boeing", "Airbus", "Douglas" for the MD's... etc...

Netjets call sign is "ExecJets", not Netjets...

Their long range stuff, Gulfstream's, BBJ's etc... all fly under a different certificate with the call sign "JetSpeed". The holding company is called Executive Jet Management and is a subsidiary of Netjets...

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=6499076